Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
All the answers are hidden in the basement of the Alamo. Right next to Pee Wee's bicycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Guys. Guys. Guys. Huge revelation based off that code.

The Super Bowl Sunday is the biggest day for this. Multiple households ordering multiple pizzas with sides of both garlic AND marinara sauce! And they're even flying in Hawaiian children with "extra pineapple" and even international kids with "Canadian bacon". This is going international.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
That code makes no sense. Why make it so you have to order an entirely different dish if you want to make a slight change in your order?

Are there people seriously ordering " Walnut hot dogs oh and could you throw on a few orders of pasta. You know how bad that extra sauce is with all those maps lying around? AM I RIGHT?!?"

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
He probably watched Falling Down and thought it was such a good idea, he didn't make it to the end.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

ymgve posted:

I still think the dubious mails and "code words" are basically about drugs but of course that's not bad enough for /pol

Yeah. It's like they're trying to use language to keep something on the down low.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

theflyingexecutive posted:

except everything is predicated on the "fact" of "hillary lies and is bad". show me some shred of evidence that the podestas are connected to major illegal activity and go from there, because the current chain of evidence works like this:

benghazi (appearance of impropriety) > private hillary email server (appearance of impropriety) > deleted emails (appearance of appearance of impropriety) > hacked podesta emails (appearance of appearance of appearance of impropriety by association) > spirit cooking (appearance of appearance of appearance of appearance of impropriety by a second degree of association) > emails about food (conjecture of appearance of appearance of appearance of appearance of impropriety by a second degree of association)

I'm trying to imply the simplest explanation for all the weird code talk is an affair. Or it could be drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Why would anyone wan to make a gate out of a pizza? That's just a waste of a pizza, though the gate would be delicious.

• Locked thread