Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I cheated my way through Dark Souls 2 and every time I would be invaded I would immediately run off a cliff to protect my secret.

I hope you also had 1 million souls to gently caress up their soul level check

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

I cheated my way through Dark Souls 2 and every time I would be invaded I would immediately run off a cliff to protect my secret.

wtf. you disgust me

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I just wanted to cheat my way down the well. One thing led to another and before I knew it I was a level 360 blue sentinel with a soul level of 50.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

I just wanted to cheat my way down the well. One thing led to another and before I knew it I was a level 360 blue sentinel with a soul level of 50.

pussy bitch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I abruptly stopped playing Coaster Planet to play Heavily Modified Skyrim for a whole month and I haven't even got a character past level 10.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I abruptly stopped playing Coaster Planet to play Heavily Modified Skyrim for a whole month and I haven't even got a character past level 10.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.
As soon as you get that Chocobo metal detector side game in FFIX I immediately got sidetracked and never finished the game.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rest in peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

• Locked thread