Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
I could never beat Goldeneye as a kid, Natasha kept dying during control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Prime 2 is my favourite which I guess is another game shame

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

Not a shame, also same.

I'm so happy there's someone in the world who feels the same way about this track that I do. I think I'm gonna play through it again with that glitch that lets you skip your items getting stolen

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

The only Final Fantasy game I've ever completed was tactics advance and I guess I beat the story of the new mmo one but mmos are in their own distinct category of shame

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

In Training posted:

The 242 in Galaxy 2 is super fun and way more interesting than just having the beat the game twice like they did for the 241 in Galaxy. Ive never done the 120 for sunshine though because of the blue coins.

I never did sunshine for the same reason but man I did the 241 in Galaxy 1 and thought it was kinda lame but I never got close to the 242 in Galaxy 2 because the green stars were just lovely. 3 stars per stage some of which take like 15 seconds to get but you still have to sit through a minute of loading screens and menus before each one hell yeah sign me up!

Getting 120 stars in 64 is the peak of the mario franchise imo

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

In Training posted:

I thought the green stars were a fun idea to get weird with the physics of Galaxy.

I thought they were dumb padding but I was also young and full of impatience

Bicyclops posted:

The hard ones are where you have to do the secrets but with a timer and red coins

at least you got FLUDD for those ones and got to hear that awesome mario theme remix

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

I sent an e-mail to the guy who made the Harvest Moon: Friend of Mineral Town faq because I got all the cursed tools from the mine in the first year and he said that it wasn't possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

In Training posted:

I wrote a tip into the highest rated gamefaqs guide for Metroid Prime 3 because nobody had a complete achievement list yet and I sent him all the requirements because I had 100%'d the game like 3 days after release.

memories of exchanging friend vouchers with my buddy, Mike, for some 3d dioramas

• Locked thread