Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Wormskull posted:

My thing was that you couldn't do anything on the internet from 2009-2012 without everyone spoiling all the epic single player poo poo you can do in that game so the only one I've bothered with is Dark Souls 3, despite owning the first one on 2 platforms.

I literally don't join any thread or discussion about a videogame I want to play but haven't finished for fear of spoilers. It's super easy for some schmuck to "forget" that something is a key story point revelation and not something that everybody knows about already. Also I can't stop myself from reading spoilered text.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Like beyond the obvious issues, it's really boring.

I haven't played Zero Mission yet, which I definitely should. Are Prime 2 and 3 worth playing?

They're all super good tbh. I think there's a trilogy version on nintendo estore?

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

For some reason we could only ever really convince my Mom to play Dr. Mario, and the three of us walked around in circles doing imitations of the 3 different color germs and then jumping on the floor and rolling around when one of them died. every once in awhile she'd be like WOULD YOU BOYS PLEASE STOP THAT, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME LOSE and that was always when she knew she'd had enough Dr. Mario.

Dr Mario is the only videogame my mother has ever played unless you count mobile timewasters like candy crush.
To my knowledge my dad has never played a videogame, ever.

• Locked thread