Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've been highly addicted to Heavily Modded Skyrim for the past 2 weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

poo poo myself while playing Mario Party 2 with my sister and best friend from the trailer park and left a brown stain on the floor when I was a kid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

that's because milton's secret castle is not the name of the game, ergo it does not exist. Die! :gun:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ralp posted:

I'm kind of ashamed I've never played Mario 64 past the first level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGVUsmCGwPU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

My game shame is that I think Bulletstorm is actually loving awesome and Ill probably pre-order the remaster so I can play through the game as Duke Nukem.

I remember liking what I played've it as well. In fact I sort of like Duke Nukem Forever lmao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's not as easy as it sounds..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

for reference the only other game ive done that for is half life 2 lmfao

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm playing Milon's Secret Castle right now

Good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yvershek posted:

I am still refusing to play any Dark Souls game. I bought the first one on PC and was unable to do anything due to constant crashes. It puts me into a position where I don't want to pay for the sequels since I would be rewarding them after they scammed me. Now I get annoyed about any mention of the games creating a two page derail about how great they are.

My thing was that you couldn't do anything on the internet from 2009-2012 without everyone spoiling all the epic single player poo poo you can do in that game so the only one I've bothered with is Dark Souls 3, despite owning the first one on 2 platforms.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My new thing lately when I'm not hopelessly addicted to Skyrim is watching Arma 3 RP streams.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

i noticed that when i was watching in training play megaman

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

lol. Do people RP as cold blooded military mercs and stuff, because that would be kind of fascinating.

Well it's a mission thing server that's like playing big rear end house basically so it's like watching different parts of a crime drama TV show from different points of view because you can do like fishing or being a cop or making meth or robbing banks or whatever and everyone has to RP so they're in character all the time and there's some basic rules for avoiding pure chaos lol. So potentially but people RP as all kinds of crap. Like Gamer Twin Peaks sort of lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A lot of people just RP as unfunny racist stereotypes of Asians which sucks though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

I deleted my dads final fantasy 7 save 80 hours in so he wouldn't beat it before me and we haven't spoken since

My dad deleted my 80 hour save when he reformatted my PC while I was at school and I cried for 30 minutes. Especially since I had finally just beaten the robot boss that can one shot your whole team with his grab move.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The only thing I did like that was my dad was extremely into Warcraft 2 and when he was in his room he left the game up and I saw he needed some farms so I built one but it was in between the town hall and the gold mine so he came out of my room and yelled and asked if I was retarded.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I never did unless yoshis island and story count until a couple years ago where I beat SMB1.as small Mario only.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My biggest shame is that I never played Quake 3 or Quake Live until 2012 so I never got very good at them and mostly just admire it from afar now that it's basically too late.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

Didn't your dad map hack against you in Warcraft 2 lol?

No my friend in high school who introduced me to SA did that. My dad just became an expert of Jimland.pud and refused to play any other maps with me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And it was wc3 that I got map hacked.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Remembering that my parents got addicted to The Sims and my mom would always complain that my dad drowned every male character who went to her sim's house when it was his turn lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

My shame is I never completed the 120 star challenge

Same.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My dad was extremely into Lords of Magic, Lords of the Realm 2, Civilization 4, and Diablo 2. Now he's into Grepolis and watching old kung fu movies. He used to get furious at Civilization 4 because, and I don't know if it's true or not since one of my shames is never learning how to play Civ 4, but he believes it's communist propaganda because slavery and communism are the best civics or whatever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sent a pic of me with a boner in gym shorts when I was 12 or 13 to a girl from Furcadia.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One epic thing about Arma 3 RP is most of the people are streamers so every once in a while poo poo like in the middle of some Grizzled Italian American talking shop in a jail cell to a couple other guys one of them says "Hey guys thanks for the follow, really appreciate you hitting that follow button" out loud in game in a completely different voice.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

poo poo the guy didn't VOD his stream, I was gonna get a tight clip of the guy in the cell next to him thanking his new followers and the look on his face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I abruptly stopped playing Coaster Planet to play Heavily Modified Skyrim for a whole month and I haven't even got a character past level 10.

• Locked thread