Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I never beat Milton's Secret Castle and I never will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

that's because milton's secret castle is not the name of the game, ergo it does not exist. Die! :gun:

Milon's

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I haven't played that game in the last 2 decades.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Confusion Simulators. I don't think I ever made it to the second floor of that secret castle.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm getting flashbacks to when I played milon's secret castle when I was 6 and now I really need to know what's at the top of that castle.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I Said No posted:

isn't this basically the confessions thread again
how long until someone unironically posts some horrible poo poo in this one

It was supposed to be about NES games

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm playing Milon's Secret Castle right now

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I made it to the 2nd floor then got killed. 1 life to beat this whole game is crazy.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

you can continue

how

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

rediscover posted:

you hold left and start. or right and start, one of those. I know this because I just watched the AVGN vid on the game

Thanks. I died in the well and accidentally restarted without holding left so I had to start over.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Yvershek posted:

I am still refusing to play any Dark Souls game. I bought the first one on PC and was unable to do anything due to constant crashes. It puts me into a position where I don't want to pay for the sequels since I would be rewarding them after they scammed me. Now I get annoyed about any mention of the games creating a two page derail about how great they are.

Works on my machine.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

this is DSFix and not the game doing this

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

boy are my arms tired posted:

i loaded up sonic and knuckles last night because i never did get past the rope swing part on sonic, always cheated with knuckles

still cant lmfao

What rope swing

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

boy are my arms tired posted:

mushroom hill zone act 2

there's probably a way around it but i always manage to end up at the rope swing pit where if you fail it you have to try again to proceed as sonic; knuckles can just break through the wall

You just spin dash into it and jump while it's spinning :psyduck:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Though you might be able to skip it with the lightning shield double jump

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArtIsResistance posted:

Prime 2 is my favourite which I guess is another game shame

Not a shame, also same.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Intentional save game sabotage is more hosed up than anything else in this thread. Seek help.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

My favorite game of all time is on the SNES but I have never owned one.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

The name of the game?

Super Metroid is his name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I wrote a relatively useless Dojo Techniques GameFAQ for Okami when I was 16.

• Locked thread