Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I don't play many things more than 20-30 hours nowadays, at least without a big break. So I don't beat many games anymore. Too many new things to try and I'd rather feel guilty about not beating a game than mildly bored trying to get through the last 20 hours or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

If that's something you are ashamed of, seems like you should play one

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Oh. None of the rental places had StarTropics and I barely knew it existed. I still have never played it and probably won't. Also, I had a nes max controller with turbo buttons.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I think it will still probably be pretty cool if you ever decide to play it. I didn't play any of Dark Souls 1, 2, or Bloodborne until right around their expansions and they still felt unpredictable and strange even after hearing a million things.

I still haven't played 3 yet, lol.

• Locked thread