Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There's no shame in gaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soul Reaver posted:

I 100% completed Final Fantasy X International Version.

It made me end up hating the game so much I am compelled to tell everyone about it at every opportunity, including during weddings, baby showers and funerals.

normal

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bicyclops posted:

My favorite post ever in Games was the guy saying "I named all the Final Fantasy characters after members of my family, except for Dad! That guy doesn't deserve to be in my quest to beat Kefka!"

It's extremely good when they add that one extra sentence of personal detail

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Me too

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I wrote a tip into the highest rated gamefaqs guide for Metroid Prime 3 because nobody had a complete achievement list yet and I sent him all the requirements because I had 100%'d the game like 3 days after release.

Respect

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Sent a pic of me with a boner in gym shorts when I was 12 or 13 to a girl from Furcadia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I cheated my way through Dark Souls 2 and every time I would be invaded I would immediately run off a cliff to protect my secret.

I hope you also had 1 million souls to gently caress up their soul level check

• Locked thread