Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I never beat Mike Tyson in Punch Out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I know at least 3 people who are lying about the games they beat this year in the keep track of the games you beat this year thread

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just made that up lol but it would be cool to have info like that available to me.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bolverkur posted:

my game shame is that this year the only game i have actually beaten is walking simulator of the year Firewatch

Jesus Christ. Mods?!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

I couldn't beat Firewatch, because of the last boss.

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

White Genocide posted:

gently caress you

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

BipolarAurora posted:

my game shame would be that im starting to like Monster Hunter Frontier more than the main series MonHuns

What's the difference

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I deleted my dads final fantasy 7 save 80 hours in so he wouldn't beat it before me and we haven't spoken since

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Evil Eagle posted:

Intentional save game sabotage is more hosed up than anything else in this thread. Seek help.

It's not any more hosed up than not defending Nintendo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

In the 90s SEGA did what Nintendon't. It's undeniable fact, what could you do about it?

The Ultra 64

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fungah! posted:

insane levels of grind aat all levels of play, like 100+ monster kills to finish a set

Guh

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bicyclops posted:

My favorite post ever in Games was the guy saying "I named all the Final Fantasy characters after members of my family, except for Dad! That guy doesn't deserve to be in my quest to beat Kefka!"

lol I wish I saw that post

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bicyclops posted:

My dad got all the way to Necrosaro in Dragon Warrior 4 and one day he turned on the Nintendo and it just said "Sorry to inform you, but Adventure Log 1 has been erased," and I learned lots of cool swear words.

Wormskull posted:

My dad deleted my 80 hour save when he reformatted my PC while I was at school and I cried for 30 minutes. Especially since I had finally just beaten the robot boss that can one shot your whole team with his grab move.

goddamn

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Didn't your dad map hack against you in Warcraft 2 lol?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Remembering that my parents got addicted to The Sims and my mom would always complain that my dad drowned every male character who went to her sim's house when it was his turn lmfao.

Lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My shame is I never completed the 120 star challenge

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Sent a pic of me with a boner in gym shorts when I was 12 or 13 to a girl from Furcadia.

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmfao

• Locked thread