Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
When I was a kid I saved over my cousin's Chrono Trigger save file when he was at the Black Omen. He didn't get mad because he was a good cousin, and instead just played through the game with me till we got back. I'm sorry Brad. Your patience taught me to be a better gamer and I will always appreciate that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bicyclops posted:

Also one time he was on his way to one of the dungeons in Dragon Warrior 4 and my little brother, who was about 3, saw one of the snake enemies and child-sang "I am a slithery snake, here for your delight, and to poison you!" and right after he finished singing, the snake attacked and poisoned one of my dad's guys, so all three of us brothers were saying "Ha! He poisoned you with music, Dad!" and he kept saying "It's not funny!" and getting angrier and angrier until he turned it off.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The Troll Bros.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

I wrote a tip into the highest rated gamefaqs guide for Metroid Prime 3 because nobody had a complete achievement list yet and I sent him all the requirements because I had 100%'d the game like 3 days after release.

This is powerful gaming.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Died at the end of a dungeon in Elder Scrolls Online and acidentally left my mic on and my entire guild heard me sob and curse the game quietly with teeth clenched so as not to wake my parents because its 4am mixed with pounding my desk in rage intermittently for 30 minutes. Wish I could say when this was when I was younger but this happened a few days ago.

I'm sorry.

• Locked thread