Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I can't get into Metal Gear games at all.

What one's have you played/tried to play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I played the dmc remake from a few(?) years ago and it was okay. it was satisfying to do combos on demons but it got repetitive really fast. people talk mad poo poo on that one though so maybe the other games are more epic

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I've been highly addicted to Heavily Modded Skyrim for the past 2 weeks.

I still can't get the drat game to run and it's extremely pissing me off

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

you hold left and start. or right and start, one of those. I know this because I just watched the AVGN vid on the game

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

i did as well. this might surprise some viewers but he got angry at the game

Yup -- he even did a variation of his classic 'what were they thinking!?' bit and I lolled like always. Great episode as always.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

all these posts are really bringing me back. i have deleted many save files of friends and family.. When I was like 6 or 7 I deleted my uncles secret of evermore save file that was at the very end of the game because I couldnt read and thought the new game button was 'watch the cutscene' button and I liked the intro. When I was 9 I was messing around at my neighbors house in the Tales of Symphonia menus due to being smart and accidentally deleted his 50 hours save and he got my mom to scold me. When I was 14 I had gotten really far into Lufia 2 and that was the first time I had made real progress in an RPG and while I was playing my 8 year old brother came in and kicked the console and wiped the saves so I kicked his rear end and got grounded

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I was crying the whole time when I was kicking his rear end

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I cheated my way through Dark Souls 2 and every time I would be invaded I would immediately run off a cliff to protect my secret.

wtf. you disgust me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I just wanted to cheat my way down the well. One thing led to another and before I knew it I was a level 360 blue sentinel with a soul level of 50.

pussy bitch

• Locked thread