Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Bicyclops posted:

please note that if you are trying to tell a sad story, this dude's cousin has you beat:

http://www.whatever-dude.com/posts/110.shtml

drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

no they will not posted:

Oh yeah and one time we rented rollcage 2 and I liked it so much that I got pissed we had to return it so I walked into the room my dad was in and yelled "HUH!?" really loud and then ran out

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I Said No posted:

isn't this basically the confessions thread again
how long until someone unironically posts some horrible poo poo in this one

yelling HUH at your dad is pretty bad

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Well I'm not sleeping tonight

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

For some reason we could only ever really convince my Mom to play Dr. Mario, and the three of us walked around in circles doing imitations of the 3 different color germs and then jumping on the floor and rolling around when one of them died. every once in awhile she'd be like WOULD YOU BOYS PLEASE STOP THAT, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME LOSE and that was always when she knew she'd had enough Dr. Mario.

You boys sound like you were a real handful lol. God bless your mom :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Sent a pic of me with a boner in gym shorts when I was 12 or 13 to a girl from Furcadia.

Wow

• Locked thread