Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I'm cautiously optimistic with gotham knights, I don't think it's going to change the cape games landscape like the arkham games did but it looks like its gonna be a fun co-op game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

GK's version of Jason Todd is the most likable, sympathetic and enjoyable version of the character that has ever been written.

Have you read Wayne Family Adventures? They had a really good one where Jason has a panic attack that I thought was really good.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Red Hood is fun and brutal, the game needs a bit more walls to smash people into.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

The Suicide Squad game is going to be Conroy's final performance of Batman. :(

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Are the others as brutal as Red Hood?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Gotham knights is a solid foundation for another batfamily game, I had fun with it other than that weird scavenger hunt side quest.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Didn't some twitch streamer accidentally out themselves as voicing she hulk and they hadn't announced it at all and quickly had to backtrack? It was a dev stream, it was pretty drat funny.

Found it:
https://twitter.com/mmmmmmmmiller/status/1544436756321271808?s=20

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Legally he probably couldn't say stop.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

lol suicide squad is literally avengers again.

Future characters, new missions, and battle pass! Even has a gear score.

Amazing.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Harry sounded like a decent person in the first game.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It looked like a bad crackdown clone with a splash of DC paint in it.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Honestly the best parts of the game are the cutscenes of the bat family being a family, the overall game is a poorer version of arkham knight.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Disaster Report: Jimmy Olson sounds like a kick rear end game.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo_BBiFfZy4

I don't see much different from the reveal a few months ago?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Pissing on someone's corpse while everyone remarks the dong is huge.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Air Skwirl posted:

AC Odyssey was good, you get to chat with Socrates and Hypocrates.

After dealing with Socrates in that game I understand why everyone wanted to murder him.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

If you told me suicide squad was a crackdown game with a DC mod I'd believe you.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

True but expect more cash shop poo poo in the titles, no more krypt.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Ultimate alliance 3 sucked and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

If they had a demo or something before it came out I'd of gotten it, the card aspect isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm averse to card games and was turned off initially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

thebardyspoon posted:

Apparently the plot is about a dystopia where the villains of old took over and have been taking out anyone who shows up with powers apart from them. So I'm hoping part of the progression is your characters realising they need to start wearing costumes in the style of the old heroes or something. Otherwise yeah if they remain that drab through the whole game, it will be a bit of a bummer.

Sounds like a job for Elijah Snow.