Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quantmania spoilers

So which game is going to be the first to have a Baskin Robins Scott costume?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

As long as it has four or more villains it'll at least be better than a lot of the others

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Overwatch, kind of

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JordanKai posted:

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1633897818061430785

Does this mean they're taking out the Batman-infused enemies? :(

They're infusing them even more

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

At this point they'd probably be better off making it free to play, probably make more money off of battle passes and loot boxes then they will off people buying the thing

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That's crazy. I mean there's plenty of those "early access" games that aren't technically out yet, but they eventually just turn into real games, they don't go offline for 9+ months. It's either going out behind the woodshed, comes back as something completely different and nobody plays it, or comes back as the same game and nobody plays it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but thats what happens when things go behind the woodshed

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's sounding like it's just poorly phrased and not as bad as it sounds. Apparently the full release is set for 2024, but they're planning to bring the beta back shortly and this was just the first phase.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I give it 3 months

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Seems easy enough to just turn it into a Borderlands/Assassin Creed's style loot thing. Not that that would be good, but better at least

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

There's also the classic "I stopped my enemies but that allowed an even greater enemy to show up"

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Maybe they'll do Injustice Superman as a skin for one of them

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dawgstar posted:

I wonder if we'll get any Yui in this game.

Yuri? Yeah she's Wraith now

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Seems like a good fit if you wanted to put Doomsday in. A cross between the Nemesis system and actual Nemesis from Resident Evil

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I hope it's based off the Darkhold body horror one he did

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dead Space remake is good. The only bad part was they replaced a good character actor with a boring nobody for one of the side roles, but everything else was dope

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

DCeased Rising

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bethesda games do it sometimes

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Crowetron posted:

Picked up Midnight Suns for 20 bucks and enjoying it so far. Not completely sold on the combat systems yet, but I went fishing with Blade and learned about his Alaskan vacation so I'm onboard for the rest of it.

The DLCs aren't on sale, which sucks because I wouldn't mind grabbing Storm and Venom but that would cost more than the actual game. Are the DLCs actually worth 15 bucks a pop? I kinda doubt it because the descriptions sound like it's just a character with some skins and a bonus mission.

3 missions each plus an epilogue mission when you're done all the dlc stuff. I'd say worth it if you're enjoying the main game, the new characters are all pretty fun to play

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dishonored but you're Blade sounds pretty damned good to me

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Waffleman_ posted:

I'm heavily considering seeing if I can hack/cheat in infinite gloss in Midnight Suns because man it feels way too bullshit to unlock a cosmetic and still have to buy it

E: and the entirety of the top of the nexus page is either skimpy outfits or naked

It's one of those things where it's a struggle for a third of the game and then eventually you have more than you can spend

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Suicide Squad would have been awesome 15-20 years ago

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

All the Dlc characters are good, and the story mode for it is pretty short and sweet. I'd say worth it, and you'll have a better time mixing everyone in rather than trying to do it post game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

RareAcumen posted:

The Lego Suicide Squad game is gonna be incredible, I'm sure.

There was Lego DC Supervillains and it was

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'll play it when it shows up on gamepass but I'm definitely not spending any money on it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rocksteady kills Suicide Squad Kills the Justice League

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Waffleman_ posted:

Yeah Rocksteady is not going to exist by the end of summer probably

There's a half decent chance WB doesn't exist by the end of the summer

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Codependent Poster posted:

How is this supposed to have a year of support when after a month the player base is probably gonna be like 500 people?

Same way Avengers did (by cancelling all that and not bothering)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I wonder if we'll get an Injustice 3.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I hope it's just PC exclusive for a short amount of time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

They have a Lazarus Pit and any characters you bring back are hard to control for the first match, there solved