Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Wentworth Miller has ruined Captain Cold for me because no one else will ever be as loving incredible as him in that role in any medium ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Android Blues posted:

True. He's like pure essence of comic book villain in a way most actors uniformly fail to translate to the screen.

He should also play Solid Snake in the Metal Gear movie cause he's got the vocal cadence for it.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Wanderer posted:

Street Fighter V has been demanding a lot of Capcom's attention recently due to, to make a long story short, being a dumpster fire. It's probably safe to say at this point that MVC:I will come out strong at E3.

At this point all they have to do is promise it will be a full, finished game at launch and it'll have a leg up on SFV.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

Tune in to the CW for the new sitcom Three Robins and a Batgirl, Tuesdays at 8.

It wasn't the same after they moved on from the pizza place.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

he was getting a major comic push at the time and Guardians of the Galaxy was in production (though the Nova Corps there of course had almost nothing to do with the comic version.)

Your timeline is off. Guardians wasn't till years after MVC3.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Monaghan posted:

I just hope infinite's story mode is better than sf5's story because hoo boy.

Actually I hope it's just better than sf5 in general.

Both of these are real low bars.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

twistedmentat posted:

I hate how important he is now to DC, and its branding. Especially after its Canon that he sexually assault Barbara after he shot her.

When was this made canon? Was it a New 52/Rebirth thing?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Roth posted:

It's been canon since The Killing Joke was published.

He stripped her naked and took photos of her, but he did the same thing to Jim. It was definitely monstrous and assault but I doubt he was cumming in his pants during either of them. Especially since Batman is his main thing and all.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I think the real thing to take away here is that DC makes terrible choices.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I would expect Groot over Nova and I wouldn't expect two spider men. Other than the venom blast what would even be different about Peter and Miles?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I actually wish the story mode was a bit longer and had you play as more characters. Thanks to the leveling stuff there's a bunch of characters I haven't even touched while I've been leveling up my main.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

SonicRulez posted:

I'm surprised to hear someone prefer Knight to City honestly. City is Great.

I loved City at the time but could never go back to it just because of the better movement poo poo introduced in Knight.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Don't interact with "John Doe" WINK WINK We know you can't tell who he is just by looking at him so we'll be coy about it. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IT IS WINK WINK WINK.

This is a terrible tweet unless there's a giant twist and he's actually the creeper or something.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

[quote="“Skwirl”" post="“475058101”"]
Or look at the photo in the tweet.
[/quote]

The photo in the tweet with calling him John Doe and not saying who the rivalry is with is exactly why it's so loving stupid.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I bet it's one character with fighting styles determined by a weapon type and premier skins that change the look and voice.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Yvonmukluk posted:

Either that was JK Simmons, or somebody who channels him magnificently.

I'm pretty sure it's him.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The first Spider-Man movie game is worth $1 for the Bruce Campbell narrated tutorial.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

I like it, but also I just saw a spoiler for another suit in the game that's pretty much the greatest thing ever, so uh oh gonna get that as fast as possible.

Which one?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

SonicRulez posted:

I'm going to play around with the other suits and pretend like I'm not just going to use the symbiote for as long as possible.

Isn't it confirmed that the black suit isn't in?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Skwirl posted:

If it isn't Sony would be dumb as hell to not make it DLC when the Venom movie they're making comes out.

Either it'll be with the dlc packs or they're saving it for the sequel. My bet is on the latter.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Wanderer posted:

The good news for you is that there are multiple "tacticool" spider-suits, many of which look more like light armor than cloth.

The bad news is that that sounds like it's the suit you get for clearing story mode.

It's definitely not that one. It's one of the pre-order suits.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The Reilly costume is still my fave Spider-Man outfit and I'm bummed it's not in.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

ZDar Fan posted:

I just spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to get the top rank on that character's drone chase challenge. I finally pulled it off, after a few close calls including one where I scored 39920 points out of 40000.

Cool. Now do it like, 6 more times!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I already thought it was funny she dumped him, but knowing the real reason now makes it even funnier.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

When you snap a pic of the tower, Peter mentions that theyre never around anymore. Then makes a west coast avengers reference.

There's also references to them in some of the character bios you unlock.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Uncharted 4 and the Yakuza games are also all very good.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Sentinel Red posted:

Jesus, Taskmaster's challenges were pain enough but Screwball's are a whole all-new, all-annoying level of gaaaaaaaaah.

PHOTOBOMB!

Plus she hurts Pete's feeling if you don't get plat :(

I got gold on all of them on the second try. Found them much easier than the taskmaster ones.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Wanderer posted:

I was actually wondering if anyone else thought that, but I kept forgetting to mention it. There are a lot of idle music cues as you go around the city that sound almost like the big Avengers theme.

There's pieces that sound like the Raimi score, the ASM score, and the homecoming score. It's a big all things Spider-Man score.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Team Ninja is mostly trash. Nioh was pretty good though.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

TheNamedSavior posted:

Square's Avengers game looks not very promising to me. Insomniac's Spider-Man gave us an interpretation of the character that was trying to stand out from the other Spider-Men, something original. Square's Avengers looks like soulless MCU cash in. Plus Deus Ex was left on a cliffhanger just to make it. gently caress that.

There literally hasn't been anything but a logo teaser, what the gently caress are you talking about?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

TwoPair posted:

I just read a review that says UA3 has a bunch of stat management bullshit which makes me very happy. I'd say I'm curious to see online play but then unfortunately it's Nintendo so I already know it's rear end.

I've never had any issues with any online Switch game? Splatoon 2 has always worked flawlessly.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

My guess is they ditch the Arkham name for the new one, and it probably isn't in continuity with those games.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm betting it's not set in the same universe as the Arkham games so they don't have to explain the ending of Knight away. It'll play the same, basically, but it'll have a new art style and fresh continuity.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Crowetron posted:

I have no idea what this image is supposed to be teasing. WB's making a Persona game?

Persona x Batman. Sure.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

I want my Batman X Ace Attorney game so bad.

You play as Harvey, right?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I've wanted an open world punisher game since fuckin GTA 3 and it's crazy no one has made one yet.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

How Wonderful! posted:

What the gently caress?

Punisher had em.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Sometimes you need to shove a dude head first into a piranha tank in a video game, and that's okay.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

Sad Deathstroke ain't on the team especially after Origins stinger

It's being made by Rocksteady who have never acknowledged that game even exists, yet alone that it's something they consider canon. I don't think you can assume anything based on this game from Origins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I was thinking more of it being totally absent from the Arkham Collection they put out with the other games.