Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
He isn't good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Hogwart's Legacy was the number 1 selling game last year. I don't think suicide squad should have sold that many.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

GateOfD posted:

badly attempted boycotts aside, Hogwarts got generally favorable reviews. its not a cancerous live service either, so automatically puts it as a better game than Suicide Squad

Yeah despite the 3-day very online meltdown, the game is very good if you liked ubisoft-style open world. Plus Harry Potter is only rivaled by spider-man for global recognition and popularity.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The game is good if you like those open world games. Combat is unique and fun.

It is like a much better Gotham Knights.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Idk I haven't reached that part.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

It is literally the premise of the game.

Right now I'm helping somebody lift a curse the goblins put on his sister. Haven't reached a part where the goblins need the OC's blood.

Maybe it comes up later as a type of dark magic and they need your blood since you have the ability to use a lost form of magic called "ancient magic".

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. its pretty solid but id wait until its cheaper which will probably be like 3 months. its sad because its fun and snappy and the story is fun and its thankfully less edgy then i have seen people say. i think outside the GAAS bullshit which mostly effects the mission designs(they are meh) the biggest issue i see is that its in the arkhamverse. so the batman alot people love because they grew up with the series, get to see that batman become a psycho monster and then shot in the head i think that rubs people the wrong way. I am mixed on it. one one hand, it kinda "ruins" some of the old games, but on the other, i sorta admire the balls to actually do it and go through with it. usually in those stories, its batman who is the one that dodges the brainwashing. but nope. i do think its one of my favorite kevin conroy games though and he was clearly having fun with it.

anyway. i wanted to like gotham knights so much but it just sucked, it felt like late 360 game alot of the time and it just did nothing with any of its ideas.

I'm not talking about SS

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

And you can look foward to doing that 12 more times*

*in the upcoming content releases

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

There is a Suicide Squad prequel comic call Suicide Squad: Kill Arkham Asylum. The story is about the 4 characters killing everyone in arkham.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Oh yeah I finished gotham knights snd what a garbage ending lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lol the advertising made it sound like they added an area with missions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008