Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

John Ridley is the creator of the Jase Fox Batman, or is at least the one writing all his books.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I’d agree on not trying to play all four characters, but feel to switch up and see who you like. I was all in as Batgirl for a while, but by the end I was maining Nightwing, and Red Hood would get some occasional use.

Multiplayer is fun to goof around with if you just want to run around the city and stop crimes.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

bunnyofdoom posted:

Question, except for the one time in the tutorial and the races, did anyone use the bike instead of any of the better options?

i used it a lot, especially in co-op when you have someone to chase around the city. It's good for riding around, and fighting random crime. The traversal powers I mostly saved for story missions.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Playing dress up was one of the best parts. Criminals learned to fear the Batgirl or Zur-En-Arrh!

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Spider-Man 2 might be my new favorite super hero game. I’m a huge mark for black suit Spider-Man, and they nailed the whole story in a unique way.

So cool. Going to do another run eventually just for picture taking.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Mr.Freeze’s cryosuit he needs to survive is the big one for him.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

PDFs for the Batman Roleplaying Game are available for the people who backed it on Kickstarter. I'll be digging through them this weekend, and I'll give a report. It's made by the people who did the Gotham City Chronicles board game, so all the miniatures and maps are compatible. Hopefully I'll like these books, because I've got plenty of ideas cooking.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Tabletop RPG by Monolith. Just realizing now that the thread title says video games, and not just general games.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Oh the IGN preview said they were in so along with that screenshot I imagined they were keeping terrible parts in.

So it's all new terrible stuff.

He said they were in, but that he didn't do any of them.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Someone up top probably demanded a Fortnite only knowing it’s characters with guns and loot.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

I don't think you know what a Fortnite is either

Guns and loot!

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Haven’t used Storm much since you get her so late, but teaming her up with Wolverine and Magik makes me want a similar X-Men game.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Magik is the real MVP of the game.

I have a hundred hours into the game, and all I have left is friendship grinding with Morbius, and Storm to get their ultimates.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

It’s true, and I liked Gotham Knights.

Midnight Suns was better than either of those though.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb2wwEx6DVw

Trailer for the Captain America/Black Panther WWII game.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

The two soldiers should just get to shoot Nazis. I wouldn’t mind some Call of Duty 2 in between the super hero segments.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Black Sunshine posted:

It's a shame Marvel Heroes got shut down because a child molester was really bad at his job.

RIP Groot Force

What was the other goon group? Mighty Avegners or something? I had a lot of fun with that game being able to play as Jane Foster Thor and Ronin.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I’ll be safe as long as it doesn’t come to consoles. Magik does look cool.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

It’s a very fun game. Thought I’d be turned off by the card aspect to combat, but I ended up liking it a lot. Magik is one of the more fleshed out characters, and has some great battlefield control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Game has Magik, so I’m going to end up trying it at some point.