Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Finally a woman worthy of Knife Dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Did they give some nonsense official reason/statement? Are players being compensated?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Someone in the PS4 thread said it's playable now other than some odd lighting every so often

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Unexpected but great

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

What about the Resident Evil game with the boat level

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Good thing they raked in all that cash on PS4/Xbox 1 before they closed down

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Any screenshots of all the costumes floating around?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I have a hard time believing any of this was real. This kid is playing everyone

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I'd really like a Hawkguy costume

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I figure we will have to pay for things like alternate costumes so they can say poo poo like “nothing in the game is pay to win, it’s all cosmetic!” and blah blah blah.

That “it’s all cosmetic” poo poo always bums me out because people these days treat it like a bonus but I feel like they’re just charging us for poo poo we use to get with the base game.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Dan Didio posted:

There's a better game for that.

There's a better game for that.

GoW for both?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

A Court of Owls game could be great if they somehow emulate that issue where you have to keep rotating the book to keep reading. That ruled

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Me too

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

It was just released for Switch a few weeks back and boy does it run poorly

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Remember that weird Batman FPS?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Probably because of the voices but I had always convinced myself that it took place in TAS continuity

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

You’d need a Switch

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Yeah, Spec Ops kicked rear end

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Oh yeah, Wonderfull 101 sucks

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Why is Iron Man’s face so small

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I didn’t get to play 2 much but aren’t Green Arrow and Canary from the other “main” universe?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I wonder HOW we’re getting these new characters? Did they announce a season pass? Or are they doing the whole “post launch characters are free!” nonsense that, like, For Honor did by releasing new classes that were “free” but took a poo poo load of grinding to unlock and thus encouraging you to actually pay for them.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Open Marriage Night posted:

Sounds like it’ll be more like beat em up type combat compared to Arkham’s flowing more rhythmic combat.

Yeah, seems like it’s entirely different combat

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

He looks SO much younger now and kind of a bit like Tom Holland

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

New Wave Jose posted:

Is the game going to be on ps4 or is it ps5 only?

It’s coming to both!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

The Tony Hawk remake is really, really well done but Spider-Man is no longer a playable character

omg chael crash fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Nov 10, 2020

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

There’s a bunch of footage of it from E3. You play only as Starlord and it’s a 3rd person action/brawler/shooter game

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

You’ll control your OC(do not steal) for the story, but they said you’ll also be controlling 3 other actual heroes in combat so it’s not that bad. I can hang with that

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I’m even MORE excited because of the cards

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Grem posted:

I'm going to buy this game quote this if you will also buy this game.

Heck yeah.

I just hope all of your characters level up with you or whatever this game’s equivalent ends up being. The most recent(and bad) MUA made it nearly impossible to switch up the team and try new things because most of your other guys ended up being so low level

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I worry that it hasn’t been stated strongly enough here so I’ll do it: if you have an issue with an adult woman getting mauled and then regenerating but not a man — you’re a sexist. That’s it.

That being said, I don’t really want to see this happen to any teenagers

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I REALLY dislike Peter’s VO but everyone else seems pretty good

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Honestly, I can’t imagine that raid being any good

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I’ve been replaying Prototype 2 and while it’s way too 2010s edgy, it’s a pretty fun super hero/venom video game

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Skwirl posted:

Isn't that enough to figure out why people don't like that take?

The Arkham tie in comics also established that he has a day job as an MMA fighter which is just the wackiest poo poo

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I bought MUA3 during the pandemic and absolutely hated it. I don’t know how but it just felt so unfun to play and it was SUPER grindy

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Look at this Destiny rear end garbage —

https://twitter.com/literallynwah/status/1524160359589982211?s=20&t=s6erz0_f5fEELlF2pmW1hw

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

This game honestly looks worse then Arkham Knight, it is absolutely wild to me that it’s capped to 30fps on next gen consoles

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

The non lethal guns are very funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

He does. There is even a scene with him and Tim where they are working out how to make them effective against body armor without making them lethal.

How does that work?!