Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I can safely ignore you!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Ron Funches King Shark and I’m THERE

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Nooooo

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

That Cap one is really bad

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Suicide squad is going to be so bad.

HOOT, you should play Midnight Suns

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

mycot posted:

Yeah so any live updating game. Technically MMOs, mobile games, and MOBAs are all GAAS, but almost all of the recent ones are trying to copy Fortnite.

I think it’s more appropriate to say the most recent ones(Avengers, Babylons Fall, Suicide Squad) are all trying to copy Destiny with their gear scores and raids and coop focus

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Oh that’s fun, I wonder if they’ve fixed the performance at all. Either way, I’ll give it a try probably

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

It’s okay. I’m glad I didn’t buy it — definitely a real game pass rear end game

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

The bike is so stupid looking tho

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

The one button melee system put me off enough to stop playing. I don’t know why exactly, just didn’t find it fun

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Read that as Oliver North and got grossed out

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

bunnyofdoom posted:

Battle pass token seems ominous

I think it just means the deluxe edition comes with the first season’s season pass

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

They are absolutely not going to let you progress the battle pass this which which is very lol

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I really, really hated Peter’s voice actor. He sounded way to Canadian

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I believe the other post launch characters were leaked a few weeks/months ago, if you care to look

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Given how absurd video game budgets are these days, I don’t think it’s a matter of cost

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Ratchet and Clank has a gun that shoots out sharks

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I know someone that actually bought two full priced copies of Anthem lol

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Medullah posted:

Oooh does the president of Bioware's Mom have any good stories? How did you meet her?

Hah.

I was a goon friend that really wanted to play it with another goon friend who wouldn’t buy it

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Not Batgirl

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

:justpost:

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Doctor Spaceman posted:

The "toxic masculinity" line bit sucks but I like Luthor's cynicism and projection in the last couple of paragraphs.

If you’re saying that toxic masculinity isn’t a societal ill then you’re definitely a gross straight male

omg chael crash fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Feb 2, 2024

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I think it’s supposed to the the good guy Earth 2 Lex?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Good-ish guy, idk. Either way, toxic masculinity sucks

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

The only cannon I care about is the one I’m using to fire this game into the sun with and then doing a 360 turn away from the explosion and walking away

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Midnight Suns kicks rear end, giving money to TERFs does not(Hoot!!!!!)

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

lol

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

He did not, correct

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

yeah, avengers added a bunch of post launch characters with story content and even had a full expansion

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Who are they?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

OnimaruXLR posted:

comically overpowered gimmick

he has a trumpet!!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Grinding IS replay value!!!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Yeah, it’s going to have EXTREMELY predatory micro transactions lmao

These are the Diablo Immortal folks

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Medullah posted:

They really need to learn from Suicide Squad Kills the Justice League. No one wants to see Hulk jumping and smashing, they need to give him and Dr. Strange really big guns.

Bruce actually has a gun in some of the promotional images lol

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Midnight Suns Ultimate Edition is on sale for 25 bucks on Playstation. Comes with all of the dlc AND all of the costumes from the MTX store, it’s a very good deal if you haven’t yet played it. The season pass itself is normally 50 dang bucks.

The base game is included on the middle tier of PS+, if that’s more your speed. Anyway, play this game!!!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

The card based combat was exactly why I was always so excited for it but I understand other folk’s trepidation

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I wanted to kiss Wolverine :(

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

There wasn’t a single cape in that entire trailer lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Maybe we can get ICR to post a thread so it dies quicker