Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Nuebot posted:

Telltale batman really makes me wish they'd made a Telltale: Batman The Animated Series game. It's still not too late to start over with one of the other DCAU properties, guys!

Telltale JLU where the viewpoint character is different every episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Dawgstar posted:

Give me my Wayne Family Adventures visual novel, darn it.

This but unironically (or even less ironically if it was already unironic)

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Grem posted:

I am very scared this game is gonna suck, it probably will. It's more XCom than Midnight Suns apparently

https://youtu.be/V9Yn-Fg90PM?si=mME7txxCt0YQcqq6

Aside from the obvious problem of not having capes in a game called Capes, it really feels like a missed opportunity. You could have all the heroes be brightly costumed Silver Age types, to really drive home the contrast between them and the grimy cyberpunk dystopia.