Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Lurdiak posted:

I don't know how to feel about the Telltale Batman game. I guess my main complaint is it's yet another sort of origin story, with all the villains having their first encounters with Batman. I've seen these stories a million times already, I would've loved to play a more established Batman having a brand new adventure. And since I know how the story's going to go, I keep feeling like my choices aren't real choices. There was a point where you have to give evidence to either the press or Jim Gordon, and if I was making my own choices in a story without baggage I would've definitely gone to the press with this, but since I knew Gordon would be Batman's friend in the future, I chose him. Which is really weird and doesn't happen in other "make some choices" type games. Similarly, I'm wary of anything Harvey Dent asks me to do because I know he's gonna go crazy.

Also Batman's drones make me wonder why he isn't just Droneman, the hero who fights crime remotely.

In a more ambitious game, it would have been nice if you could have prevented him from becoming Two-Face or succumbing to "Big Bad Harv" entirely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

I didn't really like Harley until you got to talk to her alone. That conversation really helped with her character.

Next episode looks like it'll be fun.

John is by far the best part of Season 2. Especially Episode 3. :allears:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Gotham Knights really looked like an Arkham Knight sequel up until it was mentioned Jim was dead. I guess they made it close enough to attract the Arkham crowd.

Skwirl posted:

I hesitate to mention it, but the thing that has me most excited about Gotham Knight is no Joker so far.

You know there will be a trailer with his big, dumb grinning face on it at some point.

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Aug 23, 2020

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

The movie animation on the suit. :allears: