Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
As I grow older, I come to believe every franchise should have a musou series. Yes even whatever you thought of to counter me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
The Hulk also.

Open Marriage Night posted:

One Piece’s Pirate Warriors is a lot of fun. All the characters and their strange powers give a lot of variety to a normally repetitive gameplay loop.

Pirate Warriors is what led me to my initial conclusion that every franchise should have one.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Can't believe my PS4 really is getting sunset. I liked Arkham combat, but this looks clunky. And it's always weird seeing the other Bat-Children just kinda...letting Jason shoot a bunch of people.

Oh yeah, the thread reminded me PS4 Spider-Man had what felt like Arkham-adjacent combat. I wasn't a big fan of it.

SonicRulez fucked around with this message at 16:11 on May 13, 2022

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
The messed up thing is 4 player games were once my jam. Me, my friend, one of his siblings, and his mom. We played everything we could touch. Gauntlet, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2, Castle Crashers, Rayman Legends, that mediocre Ratchet & Clank game, and on. But this doesn't look worth the time. And would probably require all 4 of us to buy the game because that's how things work these days. I'm not even 30 and I feel old. I miss sitting next to my friend playing video games.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Blockhouse posted:

I don't blame people for not knowing that part of the DLC because nobody played the DLC

but yeah same thing happens to Yuri that happens to her 616 counterpart, full villain mode

Why is this true? I have the platinum for PS4 Spider-Man, but I never bothered with any of the DLC. Didn't feel compelled to go back for it either. I thought I was the only one.