Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

MonsterEnvy posted:

Just learned that the final battle you don't even fight Brainiac properly, he just turns into Flash and fights you with all of Flashes moves with extra hazards from the stage.

And you can look foward to doing that 12 more times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Keeping up on how Suicide Squad is performing, it currently has about 2400 people playing it on Steam.

Arkham Knight has about 4500 people playing it now.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

How is this supposed to have a year of support when after a month the player base is probably gonna be like 500 people?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Opopanax posted:

Same way Avengers did (by cancelling all that and not bothering)

Even Avengers performed better than this though, and had support for a couple of years. This game is gonna be lucky to last like three months, let alone a year.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Shocked Pikachu face

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

muscles like this! posted:

I assume there are enough contracts in place that closing it too early would cost more than just letting it run for a year.

Maybe they can find a tax write off if they delete the game

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

So a trailer for the canceled Spider-Man multiplayer leaked.

Looks like it would've been pretty fun. More of the same gameplay, and characters like Gwen, Silk, Miguel and more. Or maybe just skins, but we'll never know.

https://streamable.com/mclhda

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Azubah posted:

Ultimate alliance 3 sucked and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

It was so bad. I dunno how you gently caress up that game but they did. Terrible story, super repetitive and unfun gameplay, locking things behind hours and hours of grinding, no replay value, stupid leveling system... ugh.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

My order would be Legends 2 - UA1 - Legends - UA2 - UA3.

I'd definitely only want to ever replay the first four on that list.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Looks okay. Definitely gonna main Magik.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It doesn't really look like Overwatch to me. Doesn't seem like it's gonna play like it at all and really the only thing in common is being a team based shooter.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That's more like someone doing a Deadpool impression than Joker.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Beerdeer posted:

Does Marvel own the Hunter or is it the video game company?

I'd guess Marvel, but don't know for sure. They own the Imperfects from that game so I'd guess any characters in a Marvel game is their property.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Open Marriage Night posted:

Game has Magik, so I’m going to end up trying it at some point.

Yeah same. Though I've heard apparently she isn't very good right now, but that looks like it's the case for all melee characters.

Hela and Loki seem to be really OP. Then Dr. Strange, Wanda, Groot, Punisher, Luna, and Star-Lord. At least from what I've seen.

Looks like they will need to do some rebalancing but it looks fun and people seem to be genuinely enjoying it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Peter dating simulator but you've got crimes happening that need Spider-Man