Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Why did they follow Captain America and Iron Man movies with video games then just kinda stopped? Give me a GotG Final Fantasy knock off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I'm so hyped for Spider-Man cause of the SUITS! Is the Power Cosmic suit that made that one game long ago super easy going to be one?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Well I'm just gonna assume it's the last DLC and is totally game breaking.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

We need another Silver Surfer game imho.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

You can wear the Ben Reilly costume and hit that loving guitar lol.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

The art is exceedingly boring. And I say that as someone who usually doesn't care much at all about how a game looks.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Spider-Man is a cop

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I'd be ok with Suicide Squad vs Justice League and you end the game like the Darth Vader fight at the end of Fallen Order only it's against a pissed off Superman

cause you killed Krypto gently caress it let me be a bad guy!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

There's like a million space pirate games to copy from and they're not going to even try.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I'm going to buy this game quote this if you will also buy this game.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Quote it when you pre-order two days before it come out because you can't resist the pre-order bonuses.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

These all sound like decent why but what if... Get this... We give the city a health bar?!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Yea what weird poo poo happened that allowed Punisher to put people in a wood chipper 15 years ago and now it's back to Mario stomping on heads in comparison.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

FilthyImp posted:

I like America Chavez hailing from a world where fully luxuriated les-biocommunism means her parents naming her America is totally divorced from the implications it would have here.

I have students from South America named America. As long as the continents are there it's going to be a name. Actually seeing it more and more with my immigrant students.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Not even past the kinda set up of the story but Midnight Sun's is rad and the dialogue is comic booky as hell.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Dawgstar posted:

The surprise party for Magik factors in way more heavily than I thought. I love this game so much.

haha yea, talk about a little side quest that I ended up super invested in, drat.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Midnight Suns is my game of the year. poo poo just clicks, I love it, I think it's worth full prize. The Abbey stuff kinda drags but I love doing the missions over and over and over.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Morbius us fully loving boss. Probably the best of DLC so far.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Sentinel Red posted:

loving HELL, Carol is a beast. Which makes sense but drat, only Illyana and Hunter come close right now. Nico's spells so far make me wanna cry in comparison.

Nico has that spell that casts again if it kills an enemy, I loved burning everything down and then hitting that to clear the board.

Every character in Midnight Suns is viable, it is the perfect game. People will tell you Ghost Rider sucks, but they are wrong. Ghost Rider has a very valuable skill where he goes to hell and makes your team a ton better because he's gone.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Really surprised more people aren't using Rogers. He's my BFF. Super useful shield regen every turn, taunt everything, shield throw is classic. He is the man.

Also Morbius is loving great, and pairing him with Blade is extra fun!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

He does nothing but morb

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Soonmot posted:

what no? that's great, i love that line

It is the single greatest thing in the entire game

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I think even if you tell her to go back she just wants to chill for a while and you oblige?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

How come Wolverine can't stand up straight? Or at least not be at like a 60 degree angle

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I'm happy I played Midnight Suns and everyone should check it out.

It's really good.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Waffleman_ posted:

Yeah Rocksteady is not going to exist by the end of summer probably

They've got GTA 6 coming out, that is a cow that makes milk 25/7

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

That's Rockstar.

How am I so loving stupid

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I am very scared this game is gonna suck, it probably will. It's more XCom than Midnight Suns apparently

https://youtu.be/V9Yn-Fg90PM?si=mME7txxCt0YQcqq6

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Little problem with that is if some gamer fucks around and kills everyone on purpose eventually you run out of actual DC characters to put in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

They should make a Peter Parker game and the annoying part is having to swing across town to deliver a pizza