Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Here's a history of Marvel vs. Capcom thing I wrote.

Basically a reminder that Birdy existed and Capcom thought enough of her to immortalize her in sprite form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Rhonne posted:

Ultron Sigma is wonderfully dumb.

They should just go full Amalgam universe and fuse all the characters.

I need to see Ultron Sigma fight Dark Kahn.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

SonicRulez posted:

At this point, I'm ready for anything. Put The Rock in there. Not Black Adam, either.

Funny thing is, they probably could. NetherRealm put Johnny Cage in that WWE Immortals phone game.

But yeah, put the Rock in the game. In his ending, he raises Superman's hand up and acts confused and annoyed when he realizes that they're being booed.