Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Davincie posted:

theres plenty of seiren info tho. sort of sequel to amagami, same universe but mostly different characters. best friend of the mc is the little bro of one of the girls of the previous show. all 6 girls have had trailers detailing their personalities. its another omnibus show, so 4 eps a girl for them to have their relationship, but only 12 eps total which means 3 girls arent getting a storyline. staff info is out there too, mostly the same as amagami and ss+

gently caress that, more Kaoru.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
The omnipresence of Kabaneri reeks of payola. Also, whoever nominated Joker Game for multiple categories needs to learn that serious does not necessarily equate to good.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Davincie posted:

nyanko days is a deeply depressing tale of a schoolgirl without friends, who imagines her cats having human like personalities, basically a proto crazy cat lady

At least she has a promising career ahead of her in the field of internet message board moderation.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Indiana_Krom posted:

The bicycle club shows first episode was (largely) inoffensive, but also really boring. Also the main character is voiced by the same person who did the main character in Bakuon, in exactly the same airhead tone of voice which doesn't help anything.

Pretty scenery, though.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Shmorky: the Animation.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Raenir Salazar posted:

Hand Shakers Ugliness is at least, sorta compelling to look at.

It's odd that they'd put so much effort (fully animated background characters and such) into something that looks so bad.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

ViggyNash posted:

Eccentric Family 2, DanMachi 2, AoT 2, Bahamut 2, My Hero Academia 2... Hell of a season for sequels. And on top of all that, theres even more Natsume.

Sakurada Reset seems interesting too, and there seems to be some Overlord OVA or movie thing as well.

DanMachi SO isn't really a sequel, it's taking place before/during its predecessor.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Second arc of Seiren looks better than the first so far.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I suppose it's possible Imperial Germany also decorated their HQ like this, but I think it's fair to suppose that they're trying to evoke Nazism here.

Former Holy Roman Empire evokes Roman themes in its official pageantry; film at 11.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

but... anime refused to change

Anime changes all the time, there's just a bunch of steam and/or rays of light that get in the way.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

ViggyNash posted:

So is it basically SAO but with his mom and a twintail Asuna?

I don't think it's supposed to go there, his mom is just OP and completely overshadows him.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

In Training posted:

The Eva recap was pretty neat because the clips all lacked a soundtrack. And it was only half an episode instead of a full one

There was also a bunch of new dialogue for the recap part.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
I don't care much for the characters or the story being told in Rakugo, but I appreciate how well the story is told.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Droyer posted:

Ultimately I feel Amagami was better

• Locked thread