Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

lol, just lol if people arent throwing job offers at you non-stop with no interview

lol at me.. lol at me indeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i suppose you mother fuckers are not only toward math wizards but coding maestros

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

does it? i'm not gonna do a "four hour" project for free.

um you should consider yourself lucky to be allowed to do anything at all

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I've been working for the same organisation for 14 years. job for life. suck it.

help me

same but I wish 14 days

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
once I had a job interview and after 3 weeks I heard nothing so I called the dude and he said they found someone with a better personality and then as it turns out they didn't even hire anyone at all

:(

beaten by nothing at all

as it turns out though this guy is probably the worst person I have ever met in my life. his reputation for being the worst pharmacist in christchurch only grows by the day

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

vodkat posted:

lomarf

but it sounds like you dodged a bullet there so I guess :cheers:

sort of. i ended up working for him in a different job and he hosed me over. now in recovery but chch is a small town as far as pharmacy is concerned and he is gonna reap what he's sown coz word is getting around how terrible of a person he is

i don't say this about many people but he is a bad person

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

last time I got to interview somebody (for a java position), I asked him to explain the difference between a class and an object. He could not

management hired him anyway

lol even i can do that

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mishaq posted:

it means run away from who ever is asking it

lmao if you not desperate for whatever work you can get your hands on and have to accept everything even if it totally sucks :waycool:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i legit put time into looking at becoming a sex worker

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

niteflirt.com, clips4sale.com my friend. easy cash.

nah I want real cock in vag action here

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

not sure dude no xp in that field. good luck tho

yeah thanks. word between the sheets is that i enter satisfactorily so I intend to capitalise on female desperation

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

lol no one is desperate enough to gently caress your thirsty rear end

mate i wish i could get a job as easy as it is for me to find a woman to sleep with. jesus it's back to front: you mother fuckers have my exact opposite problem

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mishaq posted:

a year later I still come in twice a week :shobon:

yeah come in a sock lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lancemantis posted:

lol labor laws in the US are garbage

i just presumed there werent any

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
countdown till minimum wage insurance

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ti too believe what he tweets

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

"oh that was on social media, it doesn't mean anything"

if you do not understanding the horror of mass death that is possible with the implied or express destablization of MAD, i can put you on ignore right now and resume speaking with adults, your call

what I mean is that that man just says whatever is gonna make his stocks fly. a part of me is terrified by what he says, but most of me just thinks I should wait and see before I put any emotions into it

he bought stocks in uranium, spiked them, and now he's gonna dump em and then say we're going for this "world peace" thing, just after he dumped all those profits into rainbows incorporated

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

zen death robot posted:

you idiots are insanely off topic

wtf???

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my bedroom is my gym

*does parkour flip off dressing table into a/c unit*

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:rolleyes:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

carry on then posted:

lmao i've been lifting amateurly for 2 years and i barely feel different and people are complaining about too much gains

:rip: me

i lift amaterurly and the fuckers in watch and weight told me my strength gains were lame for someone who has been doing it for as long as me, BUT I am also miles stronger than I used to be and visibly muisclier too

and mates.. get on tinder and snapchat.. the ladies will respond well and give your ego a boost. remember most people are average and youre probably above average.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i worked first day at a new job today. they liked me: i have even been asked
to
come back tomorrow. LMAO

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this locum work is good money but i am alone in a motel unit right now drinking a beer by myself and welp tinder isn't being much help either :[

i bought a tube of pringles to cheer myself up but they're not doing it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

arent you a pharmicist? in the us pharmacists can make six figgies just riding the counter at any walgreens and there's not nearly enough pharmacists to cover demand. how are you job hopping this much? is zealand novo really that different?

not the same over here unfortch.. money's good but not fantastic and job market currently average ....

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i just want to live god drat it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
am being encouraged to apply for a job as a business analyst: it's a medical related field: it might be interesting.. im probably got no shot and it'll tear my self esteem to shreds

but at least i'll know what a business analyst is

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mishaq posted:

echi you will always be a business analrapist

jesus

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Management posted:

if you're already qualified for the job you're seeking you're not making any progress

is this a way of saying, shoot for the stars or something like that?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Management posted:

if you're already qualified for the job you're seeking you're not making any progress

but thanks this is really cool advice

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Foo posted:

not our fault about burger king m8

jesus

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mishaq posted:

and then youre stuck doing some stupid poo poo for some stupid government contractor waiting for the sweet release of death

dat sweet release. the ultimate orgasm

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
cali weather would be sweet. being cold bites

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
im not ashamed of my junk but people look at you weird and what if they wanted to have sex before but now they are put off? i dont want to be the kind of person who is picky enough to sleep with people who only like me because of my personality

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cis autodrag posted:

so is it like tumorous or weird shaped or what, dont leave me hanging bro

very much a grower not a shower

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lolll

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this is why I dont want to work somewhere cold

"heh cold weather is so cool because you have to wear big fat undies"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
if it'll help you get abs - go for it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i'm also applying for a 16 hour a week alcohol and drug clinician job. i kinda like rehab tbh, well the idea of it, never worked rehab but plenty of exposure to methadone peeps etc.. not a clue if it'll pay well or not? not a clue

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
im a pharmacist and techs get paid like half of what I do but also do all the hard work and I just sign poo poo because of "responsibility"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
if i was super rich i would rock and roll lol day and party every night

• Locked thread