Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Spoeank posted:

Also there's a nonzero chance it's Ponder.

Getting legit PTSD flashbacks, I can't think about him without picturing Gendo's "Clean pocket/Clear passing lane/Wide open receiver/Pass intended for a giraffe/God is dead" gif that I'm super sad I lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

fartknocker posted:

Related:

There were also others. :laugh:

You're the best, don't ever let anyone tell you different

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

I love my angry pirate coach

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

49ers fans have resorted to buying me mean pictures

Probably a better investment than tickets to 49ers games, I'll bet it brings them more happiness.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Febreeze posted:

I went up to a guy in a bar once. He was tall, fat, and didn't appear to have showered recently. He was intently watching the games on TV and getting angry. I asked him why. He said this wasn't his final fantasy anymore. They've changed too much. "They used to make you take turns when fighting, but now they just make you do it in real time. That's not real, now enemies don't even get to play defensive turns". I asked him what he thought about numbers, and he said that numbers were for losers, the only number that matters is damage output and healing capability. I asked him what he thought of the framerate, and he got depressed, framerate used to not matter but now he can't even watch the game because he knows the characters are suffering low FPS and won't be remembered as fondly. Just at that moment, a blue haired anime dickweed voiced by a 13 year old did a dance on screen after winning a battle and the man lost his poo poo. "BACK IN MY DAY CHARACTERS WOULD JUST FIST PUMP OR GIVE A SASSY THUMBS UP AFTER VICTORY, NOW THEY ALL HAVE TO DO THESE ELABORATE ANIMATIONS THAT WASTE MY TIME". He suggested the Developers were a bunch of sissies who needed to program like they've made a game before.

Sometimes it works out okay, I saw this guy online who spends his time drawing every Final Fantasy character in different ways. Sometimes he'd ask "what if they were all fat?" Other times "what if they were all hipsters?" You'd think he'd run out of ideas, but it's been like 4 or 5 years and he's still going strong!

I'm now stuck trying to picture all teams as Final Fantasy teams. The Browns are Maester Seymour.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Hurrying to get back for just one game seems to be a bit short sighted.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

No Butt Stuff posted:

who hurt you to make you like this?

The Vikings. If it weren't for spite, I'd have no feelings at all.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Happy Birthday LeGarrette, enjoy the Celtics game.

I was gonna get mad about that hat, but gently caress it, he knows where his bread is buttered, and if a little rear end-kissing is what it takes to keep him in Brady's good graces and save him from Belichick's axe, who am I to criticize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Febreeze posted:

That's why it owns, kids are dumb

I have to think it's also way fun for the kids, what kid wouldn't want a free shot at full speed on some stupid mascot.

• Locked thread