Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

"Montey, you terrible oval office!"

"Here hair here"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
I demand the finest wines available to mankind!

- probably a misquote, it's been a while. But the sentiment has stuck with me through the years.

E: We want the finest wines available to humanity. And we want them here, and we want them now!

So, I couldn't have gotten it more wrong if I tried.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Starshark posted:

I demand the finest wines available to mankind!

- probably a misquote, it's been a while. But the sentiment has stuck with me through the years.

E: We want the finest wines available to humanity. And we want them here, and we want them now!

So, I couldn't have gotten it more wrong if I tried.

Gin and ciders for you, m8

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Balls to Monty

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts. Prostitutes for the bees. There is a certain je ne sais quoi - oh, so very special - about a firm, young carrot.

bitterandtwisted fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Dec 6, 2016

BowieFett
Oct 21, 2008

I think you should strangle it instantly in case it starts trying to make friends with us.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

I feel like a pig shat in my head.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Eat some sugar.

Fisting Amy
Oct 6, 2008

I went to work and the office girls were all burning their poetry
No need to get uptight. I was merely making an observation.

finna udders
Jan 28, 2005

mu
I've got a heart condition. If you hit me, it's murder.

Fisting Amy
Oct 6, 2008

I went to work and the office girls were all burning their poetry
matter

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Herald: I bring a message from your master Marcus Licinius Crassus commander of ltaly. By command of His Most Merciful Excellency your lives are to be spared. Drunks you were and Drunks you remain. But the terrible penalty of crucifiixion has been set aside on the single condition that you identify the body or the living person of the drunk called Withnail.

Withnail stands up but before he can speak I rises to his feet.

I: I am Withnail!

The Man Next to Them I'm Withnail!

Drunks: (one at a time, then overlapping) I知 Withnail! I知 Withnail! I知 Withnail! I知 Withnail! I知 Withnail! I知 Withnail! I知 Withnail! I知 Withnail!

Withnail sheds a single tear.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

:fork: it!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

lol

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

getinthebackofthevan!!!!

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

I forget most of what happens in this movie but I still enjoy the part where he drinks lighter fluid.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

TrixRabbi posted:

I forget most of what happens in this movie but I still enjoy the part where he drinks lighter fluid.

They couldn't get a good take of Grant drinking it so they filled it with vinegar without telling him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Out of all the Withnail lines I like "eat some sugar" the best, and use it whenever someone has a headache.

• Locked thread