Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Has listening to the same Christmas songs over and over again sucked all the joy out of the season for you? Here's a fun game you can play to add a little "Yuletide spirits" to your day!

The rules are simple: Whenever you hear "Last Christmas", take a shot, from a gun, into your brain.

Feel free to add your own variations! There's no limits to the possibilities of what you can do with this idea, at least until Last Christmas comes up again, because you'll be blissfully dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Every time you hear a Christmas song, say "happy holidays!" and smile to a stranger. :)

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I was going to reply with a "shoot yourself when you hear this song" before I even clicked the thread, so thanks for saving me the trouble OP

except my vote would've been for either Paul McCartney or Mariah Carey

e: gently caress that stupid synth line is already in my head and I haven't even heard the song this year

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

I hope you stop working retail soon, op

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I choose not to listen to the radio or watch TV so I don't really have these problems

thanks OP

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

Cube farm. They pipe in christmas music over the holidays as a special treat to let us know that they're a fun place to work!

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Had a friend of mine gleefully announce that there was a fourth Hanukkah Song released this year by Adam Sandler, and my response was "Really? There's only been four!?"

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Whenever you hear that horrible Elvis Christmas song make yourself an Elvis burger and eat it.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
whenever that loving paul mccartney song starts, either leave the room as fast as humanly possible or break whatevee device is playing it with a hammer as quickly as possible

then take a drink

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

whenever that loving paul mccartney song starts, either leave the room as fast as humanly possible or break whatevee device is playing it with a hammer as quickly as possible

then take a drink

when the coattail got killed off, his real career began.

e: also, doesn't he have a few christmas songs? all horrible, of course

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

unpleasantly turgid posted:

when the coattail got killed off, his real career began.

e: also, doesn't he have a few christmas songs? all horrible, of course

i would do this for almost any christmas song to be fair but i hear that loving synth chord and my brain gets especially shorted out in rage

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i play a variant where you drink until you can't hear

i learned this to deal with my wife and kids

lol just kidding i will die alone and unloved

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
last christmas, i gave you my heart
the very next day, you gave it away

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I don't even own a radio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

How many Christmas songs are on rotation on the average Christmas station? Feels like around 10 - 15.

• Locked thread