Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

No Butt Stuff posted:

That wire didn't cause Derek to go 114 on 41 40 attempts.

:v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
I just want to point out that the Lions drafted Eric Ebron literally two picks before ODB and as much as I like Ebron I'm still mad at Martin Mayhew, especially in the wake of Megatron's retirement.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Febreeze posted:

Honestly you can probably point to a solid instance for every one of them.

Giants - Josh Brown, Collusion crap
Skins - well, come on
Cowboys - Greg Hardy situation, jerry jones in general
Eagles - ?
Seahawks - Frank Clark
Cardinals - ?
49ers - pretty much anything York has done related to the stadium and to harbaugh
Rams - scamming St. louis and LA
Panthers - Jerry Richardson arguing against the players in the lockout, despite being a player once
Saints - trying to move the team in the wake of Katrina then playing it up as if he didn't
Bucs - drafting rapist Jameis Winston
Falcons - ?
Vikings - swindled minnesota for new stadium
Packers - are packers fans
Lions - ?
Bears - ?
Bengals - Paul Brown is a cheap gently caress
Browns - Haslam is like an actual criminal
Steelers - defending rapist big ben, sending Big Ben out to play when he sucks, also probably behind collusion crap with the Maras
Ravens - Ray Rice situation
Broncos - ?
Chiefs - ?
Chargers - Trying to swindle and screw over San Diego, did screw Eric Weddle
Raiders - trying to move the team, that loving haircut
Dolphins - Ross tried to screw residents of Miami for stadium upgrades
Patriots - Big 'ol cheater defense
Bills - ? New guy hasn't done anything we know of yet
Jets - generally seems more interested in publicity than a good team
Jaguars - built pools instead of a team and gave away home games each season for london
Titans - gently caress you, houston!
Houston - ?
Colts - Drug addict nutcase

Also this is from a few pages back but I feel it should be mentioned that the Lions owner is a 91 year old woman who hand-writes christmas cards for all the players and has shown more initiative in improving the organization in two years than her husband did in fifty.

Martha Ford is pretty okay in my book.

• Locked thread