Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

well tanny was going to take the wrong hit sooner or later, of course it is just his and the dolphins luck that it's his loving ACL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Ehud posted:

We might beat the Jets if they have truly given up on the season, but we won't beat the Bills or Pats with Moore.

tannehill deserves better than this. this is a, uh *looks in classical dictionary* a pie-rick victory.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

well all the dumbasses who think miami's problems have all been because of tannehill now have the chance to prove us wrong, i guess.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Kalli posted:

Want to see a close up of an ACL getting ruined?

maybe it's just a sprain :(

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

PantsFreeZone posted:

Now, witness the power of this fully operational battle station.

I am ready for some Moore playoffs, eh, right guys? guys?

are you a football fan or just mentally ill? it's hard to tell.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

PantsFreeZone posted:

I would have listened to me years ago and traded Tannehill for picks and would be starting Dak Prescott this season.

You have to pick up someone in the draft or maybe see if Brett Hundley can be had for a mid round pick.

yeah and the offensive line, the most important positions on any level of football, will just work itself out. you don't understand football and that's all there is to it

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

PantsFreeZone posted:

I've been wrong. When? Yeah, you're full of poo poo and uninteresting. Try to be better.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Ryan Tannehill is a bad popular game that draws attention away from a superior, homosexual game

that's no way to talk about my wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

which team is shenmue

• Locked thread