Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PortalFreak
Oct 29, 2016

God's true gift to mankind is 007 Nightfire for the Nintendo GameCube.
What're some of the most profound moments for you in any video game you've played, whether it'd be unexpectedly deep philosophy from deceptively simplistic pixels or just something that resonated with you otherwise?

Personally, it'd have to be the final codec in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, where the AI-powered Colonel and (arguably) Rose tell you how society can misconstrue information, and that the rise of the information era has given "too much power for an immature species."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA

PortalFreak fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Dec 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
The tingling and lights in my head when I first suffocated someone in Manhunter. Even better is I found a way to get the same effects without having to buy video games anymore!

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo
Mass effect 3 ending and the illusion of choice....

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY57ErBkFFE

SqueePower
May 25, 2006
tube
Soiled Meat
When you're a blob monster in Inside and you trip down the stairs and the cacophony of different voices crying out in pain but you have the volume real low and its you crying out in pain because youre fat. Life imitates art my man.

• Locked thread