Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

As someone who has made multiple American cross-country trips by car, I can safely say that this game is not accurate at all as it contains no state troopers or massive truck stops with a Dairy Queen that you have to eat at because it's the only restaurant open for 60 miles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

Could someone compile all of the ways that Ryan has mispronounced Prompto's name so far? tia

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

Lunethex posted:

When you get to start driving I can only imagine this taking off more :v:

...Yes, indeed.

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

Kase moch posted:

Edit: Also that obnoxious car paint is bangin and I'm putting in a request for using every ugly garish color on anything the game allows.

The BMW M1 in the middle was painted by Andy Warhol.

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

Why. Why?

I'm trying to understand this decision... Like, I was under the impression that Bandai Namco doesn't really need financial or advertising help right now, and a crossover like this would probably be funded entirely by Square Enix, right? Shouldn't they be cutting their losses on this FFXV poo poo by now? Why are they doubling down??

Dunno about you guys, but I'm holding out for Noctis' cameo in the next Mario Party.

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

Bethamphetamine posted:

The character with the most depth and emotional range in this game so far is the car.

glad you specified "emotional" there

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

lmao the benchmark is 3.7 GB zipped

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

Knormal posted:

I have no idea what game this is but it looks and sounds horrible and you guys should play the entire thing.

I'm still considering just selling it and giving Ryan his money back

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

gnome7 posted:

I am kinda baffled that just leaving the way you came doesn't complete the objective "escape the airship".

That sure is some game design.

https://twitter.com/MiniFoo/status/978082825617289216

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

Momomo posted:

After the Episode Bandunk DLC where we find out what he did during the middle of the LP.

he was working

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

I see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

Lunethex posted:

Dirge of Cerberus

I only have vague memories of my freshman-year college roommate playing this, so I can't recall if that would be less or more painful than FF15. Also, I think it was one of the only PS2 games that actually supported mouse and keyboard, for some arbitrary reason? Probably still sucks to play, though.

• Locked thread