Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samuel L. Chan
May 13, 2007

Smoking marijuana, eating Cheese Doodles, and masturbating do not constitute 'plans' in my book!
I loved that Gladio immediately shut down Kuvos comments about their clothes being hot in the desert. Perfect timing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Chan
May 13, 2007

Smoking marijuana, eating Cheese Doodles, and masturbating do not constitute 'plans' in my book!
Is the vaguely scummy guy with a New York accent really jarring for anyone else? It's like a real person got sucked into FF15, where does he even come from in game?

Samuel L. Chan
May 13, 2007

Section Z posted:

On top of the explanation he does give for why he's sending you out to collect rocks, it is my belief Dino desperately needs funds to pay for his corrective surgery. So one day, he will finally be allowed to lower his right arm from hovering above waist height while sitting.

Alternatively, some kids superglued him to that bench and he is too proud to admit his mistakes. That's actually his shop now, the bench.

Samuel L. Chan
May 13, 2007

From my playthrough and what I've seen in other videos, this quest in particular is the worst for potential drop ship spam so at least there's that

Samuel L. Chan
May 13, 2007

I would like to call attention to the fact that a mariachi outfit has just been released in a DLC and you will definitely want to look into this.

• Locked thread