Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Oh man, hearing you three together again is the best drat christmas present ever. I missed bandunks sense of humour.

Even if this turns out to be a false flag LP I am all for it haha.

Thanks guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Prompto, if you keep rolling around like that you are going to ruin the nice vest your mother gave you.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
This game seems to kind of own???

While I agree that the John Lennon cover of stand by me is the superior version of that song it wouldn't really fit.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Shenmue 3 is way better than it had any right to be.

U guys seriously need to get some new driving tunes

I speak of the pompito of love

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
This is the silliest darn game and I am loving it.

The range of bro banter that happens when even doing something like changing clothes is really cool tho. I think thats twice now the game has said exactly what you two were saying when you said it?

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

Fedule posted:

Oh my god I'm not the only one who sees this!

Noctis Lucis Caelum's iconic cap

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
So now that FF15 is out square will stuff Nomura in a corner somewhere where he can't hurt anybody anymore right?

RIGHT?!

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
That was one big harse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZcn2V4alPg

The regalia can pull one hell of a u turn

"Why aren't these fish biting?" *reels in as fast as possible*

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Ignis' internship at the Ministry For Silly Walks left a lasting impression on him.

Also was it just me or did the 'mineral deposit' you dug thru look like the big birds big turd?

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
It's cool they added dazzle camouflage for the regalia.

Should help with the dropships.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
I just realized all the gas pumps say they contain lead.

Explains some things

Also mech weapons can be super useful, prompto gets a good tech for em. Just don't use the bioblaster, it hurts your guys too.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

Nihilarian posted:

it doesn't, unless he's confused.

Every time he used it my party would stumble around coughing. Now that you mention it I never noticed if they took damage or not but the fact it made them stop attacking made me stop using it.

Of course I might just be crazy, that is very possible.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
If you guys want to make battles easier at some point, Wait Mode lets you Libra monsters to see their weaknesses.

I've always wondered, in this the age of patreon, if the t40s had started a few years later things would have been different. People on the forums were real against donations and now everybody does it lol.

Using your choco in the wild levels it up and increases speed/stamina. You can also camp out in the wild with your choco and feed it Greens to make it faster the next day, which will work on races.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

Nihilarian posted:

the DLC is unavailable now, for the record

My gondolensces

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Naming that quest Interrupted by Fireworks while not being able to date a large African-American revolutionary with a gun arm is awful and someone should be fired.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
I'm starting a gofundme to pay for topikal to go to video game school

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
The further I get from having beaten this game the angrier I get at every single character in this game. Nothing anyone says makes any drat sense and any attempt at good dialogue is farted into the wind.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

Wiseblood posted:

When you were fighting those wyverns and the lighting and music changed, that meant you could do a summon. There was a prompt telling you to press L2 to summon.

Also magic will gently caress up a wyvern real quick, Ice i think? You could always use libra....

Sneakers are very lava resistant

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
If you want to pwn some flans, the hunter HQ way up on the northwest of the map sells a light element sword. Great for killing daeeamons

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Take me home country roads
to the place i belong
that crown city
thats really lovely

Would rather squeenix make The Bouncer 2 than a new final fantasy.

If they end up DLC'ing ff15 into a good game imma be mean mad

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
I can't wait for the new DLC, Episode Cup Noodle, to come out

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
My favorite Skyrim DLC was the one where your character was a quarterback in the new Madden.

They can throw all the money they want at the problem, nothing will make Noctis a good character.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Wow, thats a lot of cats

Happy new year

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

EagerSleeper posted:

God, who thought this was a good idea? What the hell is going on in square-enix's upper echelons?

I'm still hoping Enix will secede before it all crashes and burns.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
The 'negotiating' scene is probably a nod to the negotiating scene with the empire in ff6 only done by morons. You got better stuff the better you did in ff6 too.

Oh yeah, one cool thing this game does is as the story progresses, days actually get shorter and shorter and nights longer. I don't blame you guys for not noticing.

coleman francis fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Jan 26, 2018

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
When I first got to that fight I was loving dumbfounded but how janky and awful it was, all I could think of was Sonic '06. It somehow looked less janky this time. loving lol. So Noctis and Luna knew each other as kids and were pretty close. Also destiny, etc.

The worst is yet to come. Especially right at the end of the game when you find out the truth about Ardyn and none of this had to happen, Luna didn't have to die, it's all nonsense.

I really hate ff15 for what it could have been, if squeenix didn't have a keyblade shoved up their rear end. Ugh, it makes aeris' death look like a greek tragedy.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
If you get Ignis' IQ up high enough, the next time you rest at an inn he'll turn the broken harmonica into a really cool weapon.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Want to find out what happened to Prompto? Send a check or moneyorder to

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
I can't stand Ravus' face and I hope he knows this.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
I cannot wait til they get to the bitch of an ending.

The car is best written character in the game.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

Night10194 posted:

But is this stuff from the supplemental material or is it just trying to make up a reasonable reason? I mean, it's easy to give them reasonable reasons ranging from spite to hubris to 'That loving hobo is their chancellor and he is obviously loving with poo poo, look at him, dude couldn't be trying any harder to be Kefka if he went to clown school' but is that stuff actually in the game?

Theres a reason, but it's at the very end and it's very stupid.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
I thought the whole point of that part was Noctis being separated from his friends and weaponless, he had to finally accept the ring and learn to use it. The whole getting his fathers sword back was supposed to poignant as well but they just let you skip all that to fart around with goofus and gallant. Good job square.

If I remember correctly, the whole reason Ravus could use Kingpops sword was because he had one of his arms replaced with one from kingpop.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

i81icu812 posted:

What the hell is going on

Look, just play the DLC, watch the HBO series, read the 4 novels and take the 2 week intensive training seminar and you'll get it, couldn't be simpler.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

MonsterEnvy posted:

Ardyn pretended to be him at one point and tossed him off a train.

I read that as 'tossed him off on a train' and frankly that would make for a better story.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
So my take away from Ardyn's story was that he's real sick of being alive and the only person who could kill him would be a super powered Noct and also it would cost Noct his life. This was also all set in stone eons ago and maybe it was hobomans destiny to take the darkness into himself so that it could later be destroyed and the gods all knew about all of this and

I'm also pretty sure everyone including Noct knew that the journey would end in Nocts death. Which makes Gladio being a dick even worse.

I still can't believe they made Noct Jesus, they literally call him the 'King of Kings'

The golden quay sequenced was insane. I was so over powered by that point I was swatting em like flies lol. Some King.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
DERTS

Even with the proper equipment and good levels, the Naga and the boss after in crestholm are a pain in the potato.

The garrison sidequest was in your list of quests, you guys just missed it. Is it really only post game content? I don't think I ever did it.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Kudos for Kuvo pulling a Brad Shoemaker for the final video, that must've sucked.

Final Fantasy XV : Royale with cheese edition.

Thanks for the LP guyzzos, congrats on surviving til the end.

BORN TO DIE
INSOMNIA IS A gently caress
Kill em all 2016
I am cup noodle man
410,757,864,530 DEAD DEMONS

game bad

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
I've always wondered if anyone in the empire knew that adryan was a secret lucan. Cause science man would've blown his dome if he found out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

goatface posted:

Blowing up a battleship sized drilling machine on steroids with a generic machine gun. Not even a special magic one, just one that was sitting around.

And being really dull while it does it. Impressive in a way.

"I AM A GOD oh no a hipster on a snowmobile i am undone"

• Locked thread