Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Name the car polio rolio

I've contributed now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

KING

OF

GAMES

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
"Is this fun???"

Also pretty psyched about the return of shoopufs.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
For what it's worth Kuvo, I enjoyed the podcast quite a bit. I think this LP has kinda reminded me of that, too.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm glad I didn't pick up this game.

Means I don't have to play it but I get to enjoy Kuvo's run of it. Best of both worlds.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
What in the hell is this?

http://www.target.com/p/final-fantasy-soda-energizing-elixir-12-oz/-/A-51325889

Video game soda, right into your mouth-hole, that's what. What a stupid promotion.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ometeotl posted:

That was a super limited launch day only special product.

Was it tasty? Refreshing?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I was the cranky old man who sat in his rocking chair yelling about this game right before it came out.

"They made us wait infinity years--I don't think it's going to live up to the hype!" said old man Shinjobi. I was laughed at, ridiculed, and reminded to stop being so dang cranky.

These videos make me feel so smug it's kinda ridiculous. Like, XV doesn't look like a bad game, really. But gently caress...if I had waited as long as I did, paid as much money as you have to for this game + any DLC, and this is the final product? Cranky isn't the right word for it. The game feels like a huge let down.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The car rules.

It might be the only part of the game I get excited for.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Kase moch posted:

But I'm still mad they add all these improvements long after release. Let's punish early players!

I was going to effort post, but instead I'll just say: yes, please punish early players. Stop supporting companies that release half-finished games.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I don't know why people bought this game.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Kuvo posted:

we actually do get around to doing story stuff in this session, probably in an episode or 2

I hope you're fibbing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
That boat ride was absolutely insane.

No one ever shut up. Not even once.

• Locked thread