Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

:golfclap: This is so perfect I'm half expecting an 'everything's coming up Ignis!' somewhere down the road.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Milhouse is clearly more of a Prompto :colbert:

Milhouse would never be able to hold a gun, let alone shoot it/hit anything with it.

e: same with a camera

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
You gotta eat whatever recipe he cooks up, and it has to look like it does in the game too.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

dimenticon posted:

They're gonna need a lot of bread for all of that toast they're going to exclusively make.

All he does is reinvent toast all the time? Lame.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

This game is great.

e: not being sarcastic

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Lunethex posted:

Apparently the game is coming out on PC. Wonder how much of the DLC and whatnot will be available, if at all.

Before this LP I would have been really excited for this news. At first I thought the game looked neat and people weren't giving it a fair shake, but these videos show that that's not what's going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Tenebrais posted:

You know, I get the opposite feeling. The game looked like some dumb anime boy-band road trip but after the first chapter finished it started to feel a lot more like a Final Fantasy game.

I thought the same for the first few videos, but after a point the problems (for me at least) became more noticeable.

• Locked thread