Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Drink every time you jump when trying to interact with something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Also kind of annoying you can't even accept that high level hunt to keep it in your log for later. Once you've leveled up enough you have to remember that there was a hunt in the starting area you couldn't do earlier and go back to start it.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

I find what happens a lot when fighting groups of enemies is when you're holding the block button on anticipation of a certain attack, another enemy will come along and take a swipe at Noctis which makes him dodge out of the way so you lose your block/parry opportunity.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

I think the wax actually increases fuel efficiency.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

RareAcumen posted:

Edit: Also Vyv sounds like Forrest Kayson from D4 to me.

It is actually the same VA (David Lodge).

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Since you did that one sidequest to take a picture of the chocobo for the Chocobo ranch guy I'm pretty sure you actually have more color choices now for your chocobos.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Lunethex posted:

I'm sure many people all over the world have a passion for fishing but my hot take is fishing has no place in video games and should not ever be an important aspect of them.

https://twitter.com/yokotaro/status/879148440818561024

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

When you were fighting those wyverns and the lighting and music changed, that meant you could do a summon. There was a prompt telling you to press L2 to summon.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

God, gently caress that sewer. Even at the appropriate level it's still a huge pain in the rear end.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

So this is happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

So when Prompto was a baby they put an RFID chip in him that opens all their security doors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Wait, so how did he get captured and put into that prison you free him from in the main game?

• Locked thread