Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
I can't believe this, is this real life?

I guess I'll put off watching Jojo for another 30 min

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
Path of Exile is a good game! :argh:

You missed your perfect chance to make the The Phantom Regalia, exterior like fish eggs, the interior like suicide wrist red

Wall drug rules.

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

Lunethex posted:

When Benson gets behind the wheel I think you're gonna run out of money really fast trying to repair all the damage he's sure to cause to the car.

Can the car actually break and become unusable if you hit enough people? I wouldn't put it past sqeenix to make it cosmetic only :buddy:

Gravity Cant Apple posted:

Lake Ontario used to have a giant fast ferry, complete with a mall inside, that took you from Rochester to Toronto in like 2 hours. Of course they overestimated how many people would actually want to do this and sold it pretty quickly, losing a ton of money in the process. Now it runs across the strait of Gibraltar apparently.

Haha yeah the fast ferry! I live in Rochester. What a loving disaster that was.

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

coleman francis posted:

I just realized all the gas pumps say they contain lead.

Explains some things

Also mech weapons can be super useful, prompto gets a good tech for em. Just don't use the bioblaster, it hurts your guys too.

No, I think what you meant to say is absolutely use the bio blaster because it will be funny. Did we learn nothing from Sepukku Auron?

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

Ometeotl posted:

I'm not sure if you've since learned this, but you have to equip those car parts you're getting on the car customization menu through Cindy.

Well the timestamp on the save file shows that this was recorded in Feb, so :unsmigghh:

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
I'd actually probably buy a PS4 (also for bloodborne) and this if I could just have it cycle through Spotify playlists or mp3s.

GTA San Andreas came out like 13 years ago I don't loving understand how we have regressed so badly, but the answer is probably just "profits"

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
After this episode all I can think of is

http://www.theonion.com/graphic/cool-guy-from-middle-school-still-sporting-phat-pa-34730

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
That music at the start of episode 28 was some straight up Alice Deejay

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

Bethamphetamine posted:

Of course not. It was also a vehicle for licensed merchandise.

A limited collection of the guys' black leather outfits were produced by some japanese designer.
Audi produced a custom regalia (yours for only $470,000).
There's one other tie in(at least) but that one appears in-game so I'm not going to spoil the absolute joy everyone is sure to feel.

And here I am contemplating buying a Killer Queen tie

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

:effort:

Cory in the Blouse fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jan 4, 2018

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

Momomo posted:

Good news for anyone following this LP, Final Fantasy XV is coming to Steam in early March. All 100+ gigs of it. So if you just can't wait to see what happens next and you don't have a PS4, you still have an opportunity to play it!

I don't even understand how this game is 100 gigs. Is it all textures and voice clips of prompto going "wooo ooh! aaah!" when the car goes over a bump? Just Cause 2 was like 36 square miles

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
Mega Phoenix in the trash :confuoot:

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

Kuvo posted:

one of those two statements is correct

The soundtrack was super good though? It only takes 24 seconds to hand some dude a bass guitar and have him loving tear into it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqeBczWe_04

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

coleman francis posted:

I still can't believe they made Noct Jesus, they literally call him the 'King of Kings'

Pfshaw, everybody knows who the real King of Kings is:

https://twitter.com/EatWorkSleepDie/status/959565465248063489

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
FFXV is the Juicero of RPGs

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

NikkolasKing posted:

The return of Bird(d?)unk.

Bandunk comes back and a big bad guy gets grand slammed into the distance in the 11th hour of an LP?

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

Zenostein posted:

I was all set to say, "wow, when the camera isn't constantly losing its poo poo, you can really see how goddamn stupid ifrit looks."

Then I read the comments, and the goddamn ring makes things look stupid as gently caress as it [very slowly] kills them.

I guess it's nice there's a visual effect to it, but goddamn that's stupid.

to save people from watching any more of this game:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
Taint first is how I envision Kars from part 2 of Jojo returning if he ever got to come back from space

• Locked thread