Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gnomebitten
Mar 31, 2011

Shave Early. Shave Yourself.
Nice this is an extremely terrible idea, should I start writing fanfiction for you to read because I have some wonderful head canons about how Prompto has IBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnomebitten
Mar 31, 2011

Bandunk got a story patch that caused him to sound different, called working in tech while also having a kid so that you have no life energy anymore.

Gnomebitten
Mar 31, 2011

What kind of loving moron thinks Tetra Master is better than Triple Triad.

8 is a dogshit game but the card game is nearly the very worst part of 9

Also good job bandunk I respect you for fuckin up that rhino

Gnomebitten
Mar 31, 2011

The problem with dressing up your boys is that there is shockingly little customization in it with how JRPGs do nowadays. Just coming off of Tales of Zestiria (not a good game, but really) really soured how little you can accessorize these boys.

Behold

At least you can get some filthy stinkin' boys, just the dirtiest boys.

Gnomebitten
Mar 31, 2011

dimenticon posted:

I'm iffy on the attachments-over-costumes approach they've taken with the Tales series recently, cus while they really let you go all out with attachment customization, costumes just feel more completed and immersive, even when they're ridiculous.

That said, agreed on making these boys as dirty as possible. Are there ways of accelerating this process beyond not letting them rest?

Did you not see the hat on top of the other hat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnomebitten
Mar 31, 2011

darealkooky posted:

I'd argue that cindy actually has more of a developed personality than lance bass and the rest of them because she needs to carry a scene on her own instead of just being 1/4th of a group of quiping robots in black leather

When you find out why Cindy wears a push-up bikini, you will be ashamed.

• Locked thread