Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

anatoliy pltkrvkay posted:

it can't possibly be worse than X-2

You take that back. FF X-2 is fun and good and Brainweasel's LP of it is amazing.

These hot boys better loving kiss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Lord Ephraim posted:

bandunk paid :10bux: to drive the car about 50 feet. Never change bandunk.

It just amuses me that the crown prince of this country, the person next in line to rule over everything, is for some reason not allowed to drive. All the power in the kingdom at his fingertips, no driving privileges.

Maybe it's an image thing? Like the people cannot see their future king doing normal people stuff. He must be chauffeured about by his crew like the precious boy he is.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Rarity posted:

open world...beautiful...absolutely nothing worth doing.

You say they missed the point but that's basically openworldgames.txt

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Lunethex posted:

When do your Aerosmith rivals show up?

I want a rival boy band and a pose off so bad.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Lunethex posted:

I just love how soon after their entire lives were upended and ruined they were soon again casually playing games on their phones outside a Winnebago.

loving millennials.

• Locked thread