Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

EagerSleeper posted:

Four broskis in a car traveling around the country and charging up JO crystals along the way.

THIS was the game I would have paid full price for, and I'm very glad I held off to see that instead it was "four cardboard cutouts experience a bunch of nonsense"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I got major The 3rd Birthday vibes off that "THE TINY GIRL IS HEAVY AND SHE'S EMBARRASSED ABOUT IT" scene, in that I have a sinking feeling it's an obscure fetish the director shoehorned in.

Also the brown orb creature made me want to die every time it spoke

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
We really do live in a post-satire world

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Lt. Conquistador posted:

I like this game, it's just dumb as hell. The characterization is weak, the story makes no sense at the best of times, and the combat isn't exactly a master class.

Still better than FFX, though.

FFX had Jecht and Auron, meaning it has three more actual characters than XV when you account for XV's mystifyingly negative amounts of characterization

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I seriously don't remember collecting any of the weapons besides the first one, and the one where Noctis was sad and Gladiolus was angry about it

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Leave it to Prompto to not even be able to manage a full t-pose :cripes:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

aegof posted:

Maybe gil is an empire thing, and they forced it on everyone they conquered, which is everybody.

I think you're putting more effort into this than Square Enix did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I'm still laughing at that joke about the Kenny Crow DLC only having two buttons, Drink and Sigh :allears:

• Locked thread