Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Uh, I have no experience with the game and wouldn't want to jinx it, but that combat looks like it has the potential to be fun if it lets you utilize all that mobility in a meaningful way. I mean, it seems you can do Batman takedowns from rafters...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Is it just me or are these names stupid even by JRPG standards? Noctis Lucis is fanfiction-caliber. Mind you, in English he could be Knight Night Light, the most metal accessory to ever adorn a toilet.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Dec 13, 2016

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

zh1 posted:

also the parts where you talk to townspeople really reminds me of sonic 06
Lord Regis is a guest star in this one, he just got promoted.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Kase moch posted:

Edit: Also that obnoxious car paint is bangin and I'm putting in a request for using every ugly garish color on anything the game allows.
I am going to echo that and add severe disappointment with the fact you opted for a fairly tame interior color for an otherwise gloriously hideous car.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jan 14, 2017

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Internet Kraken posted:

The evil empire basically controls the entire world at this point but are incapable of dealing with 4 idiots that like to camp out in the open every other night. You'd think they would wake up to 30 dropships ready to drop an entire army on them.
I think that is what the Empire tried in the episode where they first encountered dropships. It did not work.
The empire does not seem to be particularly competent.

• Locked thread