Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Toma posted:

I think a story about an out of date boy band on a roadtrip in the south when their car breaks down could have gone a much darker direction, and if this was a western game, I have a feeling it would have.

Counterpoint:

Busting ghosts by the power of loud rocking music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEG6CgPKvgc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

In another sort of blink and miss it moment, they do say they used the last of their money to pay Cid for the repairs.

I thought it was somewhat strange he'd take payment in advance but if they're using bad money then it makes sense.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Kuvo posted:

i wish it would explain this stuff to us

Also the tiny minimap icon's have an elevation indicator on them. Up arrow means go higher, down arrow means go lower. It would have drastically cut down on the blue circle area you had to explore to find stuff.

Unless it's dumb and that just indicates the center of the blue circle more :saddowns:

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Length doesn't bother me as long as things are getting done.

Things being quests and stuff and not spending 10 minutes trying to find the one thing they didn't stick invisible walls around so you can jump on it :shepface:

• Locked thread