Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
e: removed that, mistook it for the regular FFXV thread, but yeah roadtripping is the story, and keeping your fiancee waiting while you go and hunt creatures, help strange NPCs out with their killings of ten boars

Ghosts n Gopniks fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Dec 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
That DLC camera is a Holga-clone for soft blurry blown out shots that was enjoyed by hipsters up until Instagram's launch, so: Damnit Prompto.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

FF15 aged worse than the milk I left out overnight in the darkest corner of the basement right below the asbestos insulated pipes.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

This LP makes me look back at Star Ocean 5 and think that maybe I was a bit I was definitely harsh with my criticism of it.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Gorilla Salad posted:

So, is that brace on Noctis' leg because his father had a limp and the developers were just too drat lazy to fix up the model?

Ceremonial armour and pops just happened to be old and limping, so the story went after launch but who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Kuvo posted:

if someone could to tell us how the gently caress to get into that fortress i would be appreciative.

Clear or re-clear the three open optional forts, get quest "Into Unknown Frontiers" which leads you into the closed up one, talk to T&A McGee once done.
(Unless it's just the watchtower you didn't climb into or it bugged out)

Not wanting to unleash spoilers more than this; but the greatest gameplay experience that is to be had in the entire game requires this to be done, even if you are easily frustrated it is no joke, the best and most memorable time, and will bring you into the 70+ episode territory. It would make a great payoff and end to the mess that is your time with the game.

Ghosts n Gopniks fucked around with this message at 19:34 on May 9, 2018

• Locked thread