Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
I'm way too excited about this upcoming season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Scurvy posted:

So wait, did Laurie not die?

She did not. Must have changed her mind.

I thought it was the perfect ending. 1 supernatural thing happened and everyone is super hosed up about it for the rest of their lives. The world will go on and in a couple generations it won't even have mattered.

I totally understand if people are disappointed though.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
My initial reaction to my wife was: Oh it's just LOST again but this time I like it.

I think both endings boiled down are: everything that happened really happened (from someone's perspective) and it doesn't matter how or why, just that we're together and we made it.

Anyway I don't think I'll be doing any rewatches because I'm afraid that (as previously noted) the "supernatural" stuff from previous seasons will do more harm than good to my critical opinion of the show as a whole.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
I think she was lying, but I did find it weird that she included a bunch of specific details about her journey that weren't at all required to tell the story (if you were making it up).

• Locked thread