Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

gosh darn it people I thought ep1 had dropped.
see you in april!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

As somebody without an advanced degree in literature I get to enjoy the finale of Lost.

I'm soso keen for some more ninth doctor!

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Haha yep

For reasons I mentioned in my previous post I wonder what LOST is like after the fact. It was a cultural phenomenon, the constant speculation and fuckery made it by far the most fun show to talk about I've ever watched.
Yeah a lot of Lost love is definitely timing. Now it sits on my Netflix taunting me to continue my rewatch. As a Netflix binge show it works well as vignettes.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

oliwan posted:

beep boop what is the funktion of stories? what is the difference between a good story that changes you as a human being, or teaches you empathy? beep boop I don't know, all stories are just superficial escapism beep boop.
qfp. its going to be ok pal. 33 isn't that old.
'-'
I'm bummed this show won't influence future shows as much as it would have if the ratings were better. I can only think of Mr Robot so far.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

is there a podcast i can listen to while i watch this showing talking to myself? (commentary)

• Locked thread