Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

the right was like 'we're gonna have our news be entertainment' and the dems were like 'we're gonna have our entertainment be news' and the right was like 'we can do that too assholes'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Cut the crap! If you're immortal, why would you take away individual freedoms and censor the Net?

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

hm so step 1 make education a public good

but we're gonna need a lot in between step 0 and step 1. like step 0.420 restore faith in institutions

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

its tough to be like 'institutions own' after so many of them fail spectacularly at the same time and they fail partly because they don't seem to be able to understand people's hatred and mistrust of them.

at the same time you kind of need them for civilization so i don't know

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

fox news will die some day, but 'fair and balanced' will live forever

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

new phone who dis posted:

I'm not sure this is even a valid insult anymore considering that the liberal ideological media bubble turned out to be the biggest lie in modern US history. Make fun of the freeps if you want, but they were right.

i mean i get that liberal institutions failed spectacularly but lets not lionize freep, its not hard to be right once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

i don't know why anyone would ever rp anything that wasn't nixon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TcOAMmY8yY

• Locked thread