Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
eat the cat?
of course!
no, but we're still friends if you do
meh
i will be outraged if you eat that cat
View Results

• Locked thread
Android Blues

of course, eating a cat can infect you with toxoplasma gondii, a brain parasite which reproduces in cat stomachs and makes its host more likely to put themselves into a situation where a cat will reciprocally eat them in the future. ALF knew this and was seeking death at the hands of nature before the government could subject him to a gruelling course of sustained interrogation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH

You're not gonna get a lot of meat out of it, but I'd say it's still worth it for the nourishment you will derive.

FluffieDuckie

piso hon you forgot an option on the poll so i added it for you

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Plebian Parasite

At the very least you should eat some catnip and a cardboard box before you eat the cat so the cat has something to do inside your stomach.

FluffieDuckie

Plebian Parasite posted:

At the very least you should eat some catnip and a cardboard box before you eat the cat so the cat has something to do inside your stomach.

vanisher

Piso Mojado posted:

swaddling the kitten in a corn tortilla now. This is happening folks.

lol

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Piso Mojado

Android Blues posted:

of course, eating a cat can infect you with toxoplasma gondii, a brain parasite which reproduces in cat stomachs and makes its host more likely to put themselves into a situation where a cat will reciprocally eat them in the future. ALF knew this and was seeking death at the hands of nature before the government could subject him to a gruelling course of sustained interrogation

as a grown man who's about to eat a cat for breakfast, maybe Toxoplasma gondii could make better decisions than I have

Android Blues

"sir, we're making great progress on the reversal of t. gondii infection project!"

"really? you can cure it?"

"no, but we can...reverse it..."

Piso: *struggling while strapped down to test bed* must...eat...cats...

vanisher

FluffieDuckie posted:

piso hon you forgot an option on the poll so i added it for you

I feel like I made my vote before all the options were available

Piso Mojado

if something as trivial as eating this adorable live cat whole is enough to end our posting friendship, then maybe we were never truly "posting pals" to begin with.

FluffieDuckie

vanisher posted:

I feel like I made my vote before all the options were available

i'll change your vote for you

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
i show up the food bank, pride radiating from my face. Volunteers and struggling poor alike weep tears of joy as a tide of nutritious kittens spill from my van.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

Piso Mojado posted:

if something as trivial as eating this adorable live cat whole is enough to end our posting friendship, then maybe we were never truly "posting pals" to begin with.

you realize your tummy is going to be purring and everybody will think you're really hungry

if they insist on feeding you, have them give you something nice for little jonah - fish, squirrel brains, a saucer of milk

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'll change your vote for you

I feel like we need common sense reforms to the voting process to enable those voters who didn't have the courage to speak up

social vegan

I will give everyone candy who voted the right vote if you know what I mean

Urodov

social vegan posted:

I will give everyone candy who voted the right vote if you know what I mean

this is why we have anonymity in voting
to prevent unscrupulous capitalists like social vegan from buying votes

of course, piso and duckie are the ones with the real power, being those who decide what our options are

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

social vegan

Urodov posted:

this is why we have anonymity in voting
to prevent unscrupulous capitalists like social vegan from buying votes

of course, piso and duckie are the ones with the real power, being those who decide what our options are

what if i told u the right vote came from here *points at your heart*

City of Glompton

as a voter, I'd like to know - when you eat the cat, do you plan to start at its wee adorable face, its soft cute paws, or its itty bitty tail?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

City of Glompton posted:

as a voter, I'd like to know - when you eat the cat, do you plan to start at its wee adorable face, its soft cute paws, or its itty bitty tail?

he's going to glormp it right up in one bite, face outwards

Pomp fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Dec 11, 2016

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
will the toe beans taste like beans?

----------------

death sext

Pomp posted:

he's going to glormp it right up in one bite, face outwards

good party trick right there

FactsAreUseless

If I should eat this cat,

text EAT CAT to 44145

if you think I shouldn't eat this cat,

text YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER to 44145

Captain Splashback

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Food is best when it's cute!1 And what a little cutie you have there!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
The poor deserve to be eradicated. The inbred shall be eaten

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

super sweet best pal

Piso Mojado posted:

thank you, yes she is. her name is pepper, which is kind of ironic given the situation heh

That's my cat's name too.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
going by the other thread it wouldn't be a full meal just catsoup...

Historical Wizards

Ahundredbux posted:

going by the other thread it wouldn't be a full meal just catsup...

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rushi posted:

will the toe beans taste like beans?

what if beans actually taste like toe beans instead?

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
so did toxoplasma gondii give the lil kitt downs syndrome, or does downs syndrome give kits toxoplasma gondii? and how will op be affected? (i assume in humans downs and toxoplasma gondii are double negatives that cancel out and thats why people who brag about being "pussy devourers" seem not only healthy but extremely cool)

Piso Mojado

down syndrome is caused by an extra 21st chromosome and cats only have 16 pairs. so cats can't get Downs duh

alnilam

Maybe they just have one 21st crhomosome and since they're a cat it counts as extra

Piso Mojado

you just got owned by science biotch

Piso Mojado

I don't think so al

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what if instead of eating the cat, the cat eats you because they're obligate carnivores and you are a prey animal as an omnivore

Piso Mojado

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

what if instead of eating the cat, the cat eats you because they're obligate carnivores and you are a prey animal as an omnivore

it can try if it wants. im very close to eating it tonight tho, so it should get to preying

Plebian Parasite

"Is this one of those things where it's like 'how to cook cats' but then it ends up being 'how to cook FOR cats'."

"No, I'm going to straight-up eat this cat, it is, on no uncertain terms, my food, it is going to be unambiguously digested by my mighty teeth, pass down my gullet and rest in my stomach and intestinal tract, where my body's enzymes will break it down to the nutrients I need to survive."

Urodov

i don't think you should eat the cat

if you really can't find any food, you might try eating the bourgeoisie

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

bean mom

please dont be a pussy destroyer

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zyla posted:

please dont be a pussy destroyer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

I assure you that if I eat this kitty, it will be done gently with the greatest respect

• Locked thread